salt in the air; sand in my hair

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: salt in the air; sand in my hair

Postby tai. » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:26 pm

(Yep, we're either waiting for one more person to join or for ashton irwin to put their forms up =3)
tai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby; » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:59 pm

my name is Riley it came from my dads favourite girls name um primary school wasn't fun with it but yeah and ell is my grandmas name yeah so I enjoy it got to love your grandma

I am 17 I was born on the 9th so lets just put it like this 9/9/1996
im pretty nice and I love living nature expecily I love fashion and I love every thin im easy to get on with and I love about every thing yeah as I said and im clumsy
my gender funny you asked im a man no im definitely a woman yeah women

my crush oh no has caught my eye one day one day
no not yet one day there are many fish in the sea
WHAT! im not a single mum well not like anything is wrong with that but one day
WIP

my hair is red but it was brown at one stage
My eyes are green and yeah there green
I have a puppy she is a kelpie here she is Delilah
Just keep swimming

images don't belong to me
baby;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Writing 4 Eva! » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Names;; Alison
Middle Name;; Rose
Last Name;; Springs
Nickname;; Ally
Age;; Sixteen
Oh, hi there. I didn't see you before, sorry. Wait, you want to know more about me? Then this is the only thing I could ever say. If you want to know more about me, the first and most important thing that you have to know is my name. Of course, isn't that obvious? My full name is Alison Rose Springs but please call me Ally. My parents named me Alison because my grandmother from my mom's side was called that way and she died a week before I was born, and Rose because the first thing my mother saw when she opened her eyes the day after I was born had been my father with roses on his hands and handling them to us. I am at this moment a sixteen-years-old girl that loves to have fun with her friends. You can count on me if you're bored. A random fact about me: I love ice cream!

Natural Hair;; Brown
Dyed Hair;; Electric Red
Eye Color;; Dark Brown
Skin Color;; Slightly Tan
Height;; 5'4
Weight;; 106 pounds
Lip Gloss;; Cherry Pink
Nail Color;; Usual Pink
Anything Else;; Dimples
Before we start, I'd want to state that I don't really think of myself as a beautiful person though many times I've been told otherwise. When I was born, as any other kid, my eyes were blue as the sky and I hoped they would stay like that but during my life they were starting to change. They started to get darker and darker until they seemed almost black, and then got paler and revealed themselves as a pair of dark brown chocolate-colored eyes. And then the subject changes to my hair. My hair has always been like this: plain brown curls, but then when I grew up I started to straighten it everyday. When I was fourteen I dyed my hair electric red and I totally love it. Also when I was younger I had this really pale skin but during my life I've been travelling a lot so now it's a beautiful tan. Oh, I forgot to add that when I smile, laugh or do anything of that type dimples form in both of my cheeks and people tell me I'm cute because of them. I hate when it comes to dating because I'm a pretty petite girl, just being 5'4 when the boys are like, I don't know, giants. Also I don't really eat much and I do much sports so I am very skinny; 106 pounds is what I weigh.

Nationality;; American
Origin City;; Florida
Accent;; American
Current Country;; USA
Current City;; New York
Study;; High School
Birthdate;; 12.19.1997
Mother;; Danielle Lockstar
Father;; Rick Springs
Brother;; William Springs
Sister;; Emily Springs
Clique;; Popular
History;; I was born in a beautiful winter night, the date was 12.19.1997 sixteen years ago. I was born in Florida, United States, and lived with my family there until I was five. I have one older brother, William, who is by now already nineteen and going to college so I almost never see him unless he comes back home when it's his birthday or someone in the family's birthday, or a very important date, like Christmas. Also, three years after I was born my mother had another baby and it was a girl. She is now fourteen and her name is Emily and I totally love her. So, as I mentioned before, I lived in Florida until I was five years old and then moved to New York because of some family business. My father had a really big job offer and it was great so we moved because my mom wouldn't leave him alone here in New York. Right now I'm in High School and I don't have any crush or boyfriend. Just no.
Personality;; Since I was a little kid, I've always wanted to make sure that the world and every single person I knew was happy and that they had what they needed more. I never punched or got into fights with my siblings, because I'm not the type of girl who likes to hurt the others. Also I always try to help everyone around though sometimes I don't even know how, but anyway I try. And I can easily make friends because everybody seems to love the sweet and good girl I am. The only thing I do is to be nice and helpful to others, but I guess it works when it's about making friends.

1. Favorite Color;; My favorite color is red or pink.
2. Favorite Animal;; I love cats! And also koalas and golden retriever pups.
3. Favorite Movie;; The Lion King. It involves a happy ending and talking animals. Perfect!
4. Favorite Book;; The Fault in Our Stars. Beautiful love story.
5. Favorite Band;; Simple Plan.
6. Favorite Song;; Jet Lag, Untitled, Viva la Vida, Stronger...
7. Favorite Singer;; Selena Gomez.
8. Favorite Actor;; Alex Pettyfer.
9. Favorite Actress;; Ariana Grande or Victoria Justice.
10. Favorite TV Show;; Pretty Little Liars.
11. Favorite Number;; 15 and 4. Love those!
12. Favorite Instrument;; Piano and violin.
13. Favorite Accent;; British accent forever.
14. Favorite Holiday;; Christmas. It's perfect.
15. Favorite Dessert;; Raspberry Cheesecake.
16. Favorite Fruit;; Raspberry- more like all types of berries in the world.
17. Favorite Country;; Russia is cool but France is just awesome.
18. Favorite Word;; Pancakes.
19. Favorite Name;; I love my name, Alison.
20. Favorite Phone;; I own an iPhone and adore it.

Name;; James
Middle Name;; Oliver
Last Name;; West
Nickname;; Just James
Age;; seventeen
Hello everybody! The party has arrived! Okay, sorry teacher I didn't mean to interrupt your class. Yes, I know I'm knew... do you want me to present myself of what? Fine. My complete name is James Oliver West but simply call me James. I am honestly not someone that is much into stuff of nicknames and all of that. Anyway, so when I was born was the exact moment some distant cousin was born- well, the same day and hour. He was called Oliver James so my parents decided to call me James Oliver. Exactly, it's stupid how my parents just call me that because I was born the same time some cousin of mine was. Anyway I like my name. Still, being seventeen years old is something I've been proud off through all my life. Now I'm a senior... Last year of school!

ImageImage

Natural Hair;; Brown
Dyed Hair;; Not Dyed
Eye Color;; Pale Blue
Skin Color;; Tan
Height;; Six Foot One
Weight;; 187 Pounds
Tattoo;; This
Braces;; 11-14
The day I was born, my parents were surprised I even had hair. I mean, I was born with a cloud of it around my face. Dark brown locks that through the years became a soft brown color. I remember my mother telling me that I always had tan skin, and it goes well with my eyes. Since the day I was born my eyes were of a pale blue color and people tell me that color is like diamonds' color. And I answer "seriously?" and everybody laughs and nobody even knows why. Fine, fine, I'll shut up. When I was eleven I used braces, until I was fourteen so that's why I have straight teeth. My height is of 6'1, I've always been tall for my age. We can take advantage of others. I weigh 187 pounds but most if it are just muscles. I do a lot of sports and I have muscles and I'm big and strong. I even have the six-pack the typical actors and famous guys have. Yep, that's true. By the way, last year I got a tattoo because it my parents let me. Well, I got another one this year when I turned eighteen so I actually have two tattoos.One of them are the five rings of the Olympic competitions and the other one is a mix of a lion and a snake? I don't remember what it is right now.

ImageImage

Nationality;; Canadian
Origin City;; Ottawa
Accent;; American
Current Country;; USA
Current City;; California
Birthdate;; 7.30.1996
Mother;; Jenna Richards
Father;; Patrick West
Brother;; Trevor West
Brother;; Raleigh West
Study;; High School
Clique;; I'm a Jock
Orientation;; Straight
History;; I was born in the summer of the '96, the exact day is the 7.30.1996, in the capital of Canada, Ottawa. I had two older twin brothers, Trevor and Raleigh, who are polite and sweet with family and alone or with me they are demons. Then my mother had to go to USA for something in her job and when she was returning, the plane crashed and my mother died. I was very young when that happened so I don't really remembered what happened. Anyway, when my father found out about that he went to America and we were with him. My dad sold the house we had in Canada and now we're living at my grandfather's house since I was about seven. Because of that right now I have American accent. Through my life I've had a lot of girlfriends but right now I don't have one, nor a crush so please don't talk to me about that. Oh, and I'm straight as a ruler.

Personality;; The first thing you have to know about me is what everybody else knows in High School. I am a real flirt and I'm not afraid to admit it. Sometimes I'm called the player, the flirt, the jerk and whatever rumors you've heard they are probably true but still I'd like no stereotyping. Behind the hard shell that is pure jokes, sarcasm and whatever I said before, there is the true me. I use all that to defend myself, to hide the pain I feel. I miss my mother, and I do remember her warmth. I remember telling her that she had to go to do her job and she agreed. Because of me she is dead now and I can't do anything to change that. I can be very charming and convincing but still it isn't enough to get rid of all the fury and pain.

ImageImage

1. Favorite Color;; Probably blue, or red.
2. Favorite Animal;; Wolf, tiger, lion, yup.
3. Favorite Movie;; Lord of the Rings. Or Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Favorite Book;; Um... I don't read.
5. Favorite Band;; Linkin Park cool...
6. Favorite Song;; In The End by Linkin Park.
7. Favorite Singer;; Coldplay.
8. Favorite Actor;; Johny Depp all the way!
9. Favorite Actress;; Emma Watson?
10. Favorite TV Show;; Um, Pokémon.
11. Favorite Number;; 17... or 7.
12. Favorite Instrument;; DRUMS!
13. Favorite Accent;; I like the American, thanks.
14. Favorite Holiday;; Does my birthday count?
15. Favorite Dessert;; Something with chocolate.
16. Favorite Fruit;; Pineapple, or maybe watermelon.
17. Favorite Country;; Italy. I've been there a couple of times.
18. Favorite Word;; What the hell?
19. Favorite Name;; I just LOVE the name Kyle
20. Favorite Phone;; My iPhone's cool.
════════════════

Not

All

Heroes

Wear

Capes
════════════════
join fireclan
Writing 4 Eva!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky. » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:08 pm

[occ: is it too late to join? i'll have my form up in a minute - little blaine <3]

name: alaska farah velvetine
birthday:june seventh
personality:kindhearted, trustworthy, bitter, high self esteem, full of life
love interest:no one
sexual orientation: straight
habits:flirting, hiding feelings, biting lip, making weird faces
fc: lily collins
lucky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tai. » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:16 pm

(It's never too late to join! Accepted, my dear =3)
tai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger128 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:52 pm

A Bit About Me...
Hello, my name is Brooke Lindsay and I am 17 years old. Oh, and please don't give me a nickname, I really hate that. I'm in two minds about what I want in life, half of me wants to be a good little girl all my life, but then sometimes I just want to rebel, you know, "run away and be a normal girl but is secretly an evil criminal!" I don't know, sometimes I just feel that I don't belong... Yes, I know I'm popular, but even my family are different to me!

My Past...
Well, I don't particularly like talking about my past but here goes... I grew up in a poverty stricken area, far away from the city, shops, or anything actually! My mum...my mum died when I was about five...(great, now I'm sniffing, don't mind me...). My father never recovered, so I ended being sent to a foser home. Because my foster parents were hardly ever there, I ended up running the house and taking care of my younger sibling - Isabelle (Bella). I do love them, I love them all, but sometimes I wish I was free to do what I liked, and NOT have someone clinging to me. I could just move away, live my own life, but no, I have to be a "good girl!" I have dated quite a few boys though, but I am currently avalible. I mean, I am fairly popular... not to brag or anything! I actually think popularity is just luck! I'm rambling again, aren't I...(I do that a lot). Anyway, moving on...

Appearance:
Here is a picture: (Not mine!) http://wallpaperswa.com/thumbnails/cove ... com_26.jpg
This is kinda a touchy subject as well, but hey, I'll give it my best shot! Well, I have silky, smooth blonde hair almost down to my waist. I have large blue eyes and thick lashes (one of my best features!) and a small nose. I also have smallish lips, but everyone always marvels at how red they are! (This is because when I'm nervous, I chew on my bottom lip, but it gets rather sore! Oh, I'm rambling again aren't I...um, where was I... Oh that's right!) I don't have a bad facial structure or neck, and I have a pretty nice figure. This is only because I wake up at 5am each morning (I can't sleep in!) and go running! I can be fair skinned in winter, but in summer I get a bit more tan! I actually have pretty nice clothes, but I secretly adore fashion designing! I get inspired from water and flowers and random things like that, and I'm actually pretty good! But don't tell anyone, I like my secrets to remain secrets!
“We are all like the bright moon, we still have our darker side.”
-Kahlil Gibran
Tiger128

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stripez » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:40 am

Lea Carter
The shy girl

My age you ask? well I'm 17, turning 18 this december. My birthday is on december 2nd and I was born in 1996. I have medium lengthed hair that goes down to my just below my shoulders. My hair is pretty curly but I do straighten it sometimes, I don't normally style it though. I'll only really style my hair for special occasions. My hair is plain blonde and I have never and will never die it. My eyes are grey, yes I know that it's pretty unusual to have grey eyes but I got them from my mom. I have longish eyelashes to go with my eyes, they are also pretty dark so I don't really wear masquera alot. I have small pink lips, so they are pretty regular. I am really shy in one word, I don't really speak much as when I do it's normally with a stutter, I can't really help it and it's really hard to not. I have been sort of outgoing before but that is pretty rare for me. I hate talking about my history, but I'll tell you if you must know. Ever since I was born my parents were constantly fighting. It got so bad that the police came a few times. When I was eight my mom just packed up her stuff and left. My dad was pretty heartbroken, which lead to the drinking. I honestly can't remember a time he hasn't been drunk since then. He abused me so after I had had enough I just left the house without telling him or anyone about it. Now I'm living on the streets with no one and nothing. I'm not currently crushing on anyone, however I'm looking for someone that sparks my interest. I've never had a boyfriend and even if I did I would have to leave him behind when left. I am afraid of Spiders, alchohal, my dad, and dying. If I come across most of these things I'll either leave or scream.
she/her . adult . canadian . Image
stripez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester.. » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:34 am

(You're accepted, my dears! For Fruity and I's sake, let's just say that when abby joins, she's automatically accepted. We may start. Just for clarity, everyone at either lives in California (where the beach is) or is there on vacation. Me and Fruity's characters Hunter, Jake, Sadie, Tessa, Rose, Jenna, and Tamara are sharing a hotel room)

Jenna opened the door to the room, quickly pushed aside by Tessa and Tamara. Tessa made it to the largest bed first "I call it!"
"No way, some of us have to share." Tamara crossed her arms "Either you take the twin sized, or you share with Rose or Sadie."
"Fine. I'll share. I want the big bed, though."
Rose rolled her eyes "I'll take the twin, I wouldn't want to share with any of you."

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
you're just too
good to be true
i can't take my
eyes off of you
you'd be like
heaven to touch
i wanna hold you so much
at long last
love has arrived
and I thank
God I'm alive
you're just too good to be true
can't take my eyes off of you
(Inspiration from nightmare <3)
Winchester..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *SnowyMilou » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:39 am

Lexi:
I closed my car door and walked onto the beach. The sand was hot under my bare feet so I walked quickly to the water to cool off.

Caleb:
I threw the tennis ball for my dog, Thor. He ran after it into the ocean, quickly returning with it in his soft mouth. "Good boy," I praised him, patting his wet fur.
*SnowyMilou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stripez » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:42 am

Lea silently walked along the beach shore alone, she liked it that way though even if she was lonely. She enjoyed the silence, she hated it when someone would just burst out talking in the middle of a perfect moment of silence. She took off her shoes to feel the sand on her feet as she moved a little bit further from the ocean and more on the middle of the sand. After that she silently slid down into the sand so that she was sitting. She pulled her knees up to her chest and watched the ocean as the waves crashed up on the shoreline.
she/her . adult . canadian . Image
stripez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me