ASU. ~Collage rp~Romance~Drama~Survival~Open~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ASU. ~Collage rp~Romance~Drama~Survival~Open~

Postby Apocolyptic Chaos » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:32 am

~Damien~
Damien was dressed in black jeans, a neon green shirt that says. You can't Win If you don;t try.He was wearing a black and white checked jacket. He was wearing DC skater shoes that was black an blue. He had his regurlar lip ring AND snake bites in. His gauges was zero sized, he looked pretty spiffy. "I am Damien, nice to meet you."He paused. "So you are new...lost yet?" He smirked laughing a bit.
Apocolyptic Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs lough » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:40 am

Kate looked at what he was wearing, looking from his shoes to his face. Kate chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, I mean, it is a big campus after all.." she added. Kate was wearing black and orange Nike shoes, black Adidas shorts, a "Protect This House - I Will" Underarmour shirt, an orange Phiten necklace, and no makeup with her dirty blonde hair loose and covering her shoulders.
I'm in love with a boy

who has no idea

how much I love him

w i p
mrs lough

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apocolyptic Chaos » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:42 am

~Damien~
Damien observed on what she was wearing thinking she looked awesome. "I can show you around." He offered. "Ive been here for three years." He paused and looked up at the sky. "So yeah I know it pretty well."
Apocolyptic Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comandante Juliette~ » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:45 am

{{ There's my two, just let me know if I need to change anything. c: }}

.the basics.
Name;; Moore Alix Devandrio
Age;; Seventeen
Birthday;; 4.26.1996
Gender;; Female
Orientation;; Pansexual
Virgin;; No

.the basics.

"My full name is Moore Alix Devandrio. Please just call me Moore. I'm seventeen years old, born on the twenty-sixth of April. A bit young for college, you say? Well, I skipped ninth and tenth grade. I completed ninth grade as I was in eighth grade and I completed the tenth grade material that summer, so I skipped straight to eleventh grade. Yes, you can do that, if you have the know-how. If you happen to be questioning, I am, in fact, female. Girl. Chick. Fille. Dudette. Woman. Lady. You must have the idea. I am that girl that your parents wish you didn't know. And to get straight to the point, I'm not a virgin. I am shallow in saying that I like hot people. I like to admire them. I personally don't appreciate labels, but I suppose that I'm pansexual or whatever. I mostly go for girls, but there is the occasional guy that I find myself falling for and cannot resist."

.in the mirror.
Hair Color;; Dark Brown
Hair Style;; Short
Eye Color;; Blue/Grey
Height;; Five Feet
Weight;; Ninety-Five Pounds

.in the mirror.

"My hair is a bit strange. I have a dark ombre sort of thing. Like really dark at the roots and lighter dark at the tips. I part it on the right side, occasionally pull it back over my left shoulder. I use a razor to cut it, and it just barely touches my shoulders. My bangs fall over my left eye. My eyes are blue-grey. Usually grey. I am exactly five feet tall, the shortest one in all of my family. I weigh ninety-five pounds, give or take. It usually varies a bit by the day. As for piercings, this could go on for a while. My ears are stretched to 0g at my lobes. In my left ear I have two more lobe piercings, the second being at 6g and the third at 12g. I have my tragus pierced on both sides. On my right ear I have two cartilage piercings and an industrial. On my left ear I have three forward helix piercings. My tongue is pierced vertically, my tongue web is pierced, and I have my smiley pierced. I believe that that is it, and I did them all myself. I have yet to have a professional tattoo. But on my right hip I have a small heart, and the same on the back of my left arm. Other than all of those modifications, I do not believe that I have any features that make me specific, per sa. I have freckles even though I am milky pale. I have a scar on my left temple."

.digging a little deeper.
Personality;; Introverted/Quiet/Charming
Family;; Father: Craig Devandrio / Mother: Sandra Devandrio /
Sister: Mallorie Devandrio (Kinson) / Brother: Michael "Mica" Devandrio /
Twin Sister: Marie Devandrio
History;; { read for it }
Likes;; Rain/Snow/Harsh Weather/Music/Writing/Cats/
Dogs/Foxes/Sleeping/Running/Horror Movies/Skateboarding
Dislikes;; Irritating People/Time Limits/Being Underwater
Crush;; None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend;; None

"I am not sure how to describe myself, really. I tend to be introverted and calculating, a generally quiet person, but I have no problem talking to people. I am a fighter, probably a bit too feisty for my own good. I am told that I am charming. I go straight for the deep end, I do not really hesitate to jump in. Other than that, I am uncertain. Come to know me, I suppose? I have a twin sister, Marie Jasmyn Devandrio. I am the gay and younger one, she is the straight and older one. We were born about two minutes apart. I have a brother, six years older than me, and his name is Michael Kellin Devandrio. We call him Mica. My oldest sister has nine years on me and is known as Mallorie Samantha Devandrio, but she is married so her last name is Kinson now. My father has been dead for fifteen years now, Craig Andrew Devandrio, and my mother is still alive, Sandra Jennifer Devandrio. My history does not strike me as something of great importance, so I will skip to the event that presumably made me how I am today. My sister Marie and I were eight years old. My mother was asleep, Michael was spending the night with a friend, and I haven't the slightest idea where Mallorie was. Not home. At around two in the morning, a crash woke me up. I, being the out-of-line child, got up to investigate. I found a man in our house, going through our things. He took some, broke others. I knew where my father's gun was, so I took it. At a very young age, all of my siblings and I were taught how to use a weapon in case we ever needed to. I returned to the room where the intruding man was. He was making his way down the hall to where my twin sister was sleeping. Needless to say, I killed him. I shot him five times, once in the thigh, once in the gut, once in the shoulder, and twice in the chest. I went to therapy for that, but if I hadn't killed that man he would have hurt or killed my family. He had a knife, but he just grazed me with it. That's where I got the scar on my left temple. Likes? I like many things. Rain, snow, harsh weather, music, writing, cats, foxes, dogs, sleeping, running, horror movies, skateboarding, and et cetera. Moving on. I dislike irritating people, time limits, being underwater for longer than thirty seconds and other things. I have yet to be crushing on anyone, and I do not currently have a boyfriend or a girlfriend."

.other.
Colorblind (Left Eye)
Soft Voice
Speaks French
Athiest

.other.

"Anything else? Not particularly. I am colorblind in my left eye, cause unknown. I talk softly, somewhat unsurely. I speak fast. If I am not paying close attention to what I am saying, I end up spieling in French. My family is Catholic, but I am not religious. I most always carry a pocketknife. I think that that is it."

My form. My pictures. Steal anything, and you'll find something unpleasant in your breakfast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.the basics.
Name;; Hunter Dashell Jeremy Shelshan
Age;; Twenty
Birthday;; 9.19.1993
Gender;; Male
Orientation;; Straight
Virgin;; Yes

.the basics.

"Hi, name's Hunter Dashell Jeremy Shelshan. People call me Hunter, Hunt, Dash, Jeremy, DJ, or Shell. It doesn't bother me what you call me, as long as it isn't anything that'll potentially p*ss me off. I'm twenty years old, not years young, and I was born on the ninth of September in 1993. I'm definitely male, and I'm straight. I happen to be a virgin, too, believe it or not."

.in the mirror.
Hair Color;; Light Brown
Hair Style;; Short
Eye Color;; Brown
Height;; Six Foot One
Weight;; One Hundred Forty-Three Pounds

.in the mirror.

"I'll humor you and describe my looks. I have light brown hair that's straight most of the time. It's kind of long, but not really long. Like shaggy, sort of. Yeah, you get the picture. My eyes are brown too. Brown eyes run in the family. In the sunlight I'm told they look golden. I'm just over six feet tall and I weigh about one forty, kinda light for a guy of my stature. It isn't unhealthy though. I have my ears pierced at the normal gauge, and I usually wear diamond studs in them. I don't have any tattoos, I can't really decide if I want any."

Personality;; Extroverted/Playful/Kind
Family;; Father: Wailen Shelshan / Mother: Belle Kiszer /
Brother: Keelen Shelshan / Sister: Parker Kiszer /
Sister: Jaren Kiszer / Brother: Malick Shelshan
History;; { read for it }
Likes;; Sun/People/Music/Sports/Comedy Movies/Tea/
Dogs/Webcams/Cats/Swimming/Beach/Mornings
Dislikes;; Bullies/Curfews/High Heights
Crush;; None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend;; None

"I've been told I'm - what's the word? - extroverted. I like people. Talking to people, interacting with people, the works. I'm a playful person, always joking around. I can be serious when I need to be. I try to be a kind person, but I'm a bit of a narcissist. It doesn't show much. Moving on to family. My dad is Wailen Jeremia Shelshan, hence where I got my middle name Jeremy and my last name Shelshan. My mum and dad never married, so my siblings don't all have the same last name. My sisters have my mum's last name and my brothers have my dad's last name. My mum is Belle Alexandra Kiszer. My oldest brother and sister are fraternal twins, and they are Keelen Tybon Shelshan and Parker Ava Kiszer. My next oldest sister is Jaren Ariane Kiszer. Then there's me, Hunter Dashell Jeremy Shelshan. My younger brother is Malick Stephen Shelshan. My history is average. I was born on the south side of London, the historic district. Big family. Went to school like everyone else. Moved to America when I was eleven. Been here since then. I like the sun, people, music, sports, comedy movies, tea, dogs, webcamming, cats, swimming, the beach, mornings, et cetera. I hate bullies, curfews, and extreme heights. I don't have a crush and I don't have a girlfriend."

.other.
Slight British Accent
Christian Family, Never Really Into That

.other.

"Anything else? Nope, I think that's it. I have a slight British accent, though it's mostly gone. My family is Christian, but I never really took part in that."

My form. However, not my pictures. Pictures go to their rightful owners. Steal anything, and you'll find something unpleasant in your breakfast.
Last edited by Comandante Juliette~ on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Comandante Juliette~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comandante Juliette~ » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:48 am

{{ So shall I just sort of jump in? :3 }}
Comandante Juliette~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs lough » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:51 am

"okay, thanks," Kate replied gratefully, moving her hair out of her eyes once more. She looked to the sky as well as she looked back to Damien. "Lets go~!" she said enthusiastically before taking off in a random direction, making sure Damien was following.
I'm in love with a boy

who has no idea

how much I love him

w i p
mrs lough

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apocolyptic Chaos » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:53 am

((Just jump in, Damien is standing on Campus talking to Kate by the way.))

Damien nodded. "Alright, what would you like to see first?" He asked. ASU had many classes. "Well what are you majoring in? Thats where we will start." He chuckled.
Apocolyptic Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs lough » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:59 am

{c:}

Kate thought for a moment. "Veterinarian medicine," she replied. "You know, typical girl who loves animals." she chuckled. "What are you majoring in?" she asked curiously.
I'm in love with a boy

who has no idea

how much I love him

w i p
mrs lough

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apocolyptic Chaos » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:01 am

Damien sighed. " I am majoring in two different things. One, Computer technology and repair, vehicle mechanics, repair, technology. Also paint jobs for vehicles, like flames and such." He explained. "Its quite difficult and stressful."
Apocolyptic Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me