Gangs and S.S.S. Semi-Lit (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Gangs and S.S.S. Semi-Lit (Open!)

Postby Imperfect » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:35 am

(I hate it when that happens. Dx Your spot shall be reserved.)
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selenite. » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:09 pm

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅

SIERRA f a e MONROE

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅

sing me to sleep
and i will
see you
in my dreams

Hello, my full name is Sierra Fae Monroe. I obtained my name from my mother who was very into the culture of ancient American Indians. She really wanted her first born child to be named from the culture she was so interested and practically dedicated her life to. Really, I have no problems with that as I actually quite like my name and have every intention of keeping it as I get older. My surname, Monroe, is not of the American Indian culture, however, it is my fathers last name and I cherish it as I do the rest. I don't have many nicknames as I didn't have many friends in school nor anyone to give me a nickname besides the stereotypical "looser" and "freak". My father use to call me Fae for short sometimes and I really don't mind that nickname as only my closest friends call me that and it means a lot to me. However, if you just met me I'd prefer you call me Sierra. Don't bother trying to come up with any other nicknames as I probably won't bother learning them nor answering to them. Also, I am eighteen, I was born upon the second of January. As a infant I was due to be born on New Years but apparently I didn't find that a very appealing date and therefore came a day late. Not that I mind or anything, the second is a lovely day. Birthdays don't matter to me anyway as I haven't celebrated mine in years and have no intention of celebrating it ever again. Lastly, you should probably know I am a girl. I don't know what's the first hint; maybe the lady parts or the face, or maybe even the voice, but yes, I am a girl and I will always and forever be 100% female.

♔on the outside♔
On the outside Sierra is a fairly unique person. She naturally has dark brown hair however she has grown to like to bleach her hair blonde. It has just gotten to a point now where it is bleached white. However, either way she loves it just the same. Her skin is a very pale white, it's mostly because she doesn't get out much during the day, no, she is not a hermit that stays inside and does nothing. She does get out to do a lot, however, most of what she does is done at night. Although sometimes you'll see her out and about during the day. Her eye colour is a darky chocolate brown, they do change a bit but only in shade. In the spring and summer her eyes are a bit of a lighter brown and in the winter her eye's are a darker brown.
Sierra is about 5 foot 6. She is one of the shortest kids in her class, it's not really her fault more as she was born into a short family. She also weighs about 100-105 pounds. She eats and everything however she is abnormally underage because she does get a lot of exercise in. See, because her dad owns a garage she does a lot of work around there and carting all the heavy parts does get her work out in, but its all worth it in the end.

♔backgroundhistory♔
Sierra's mother died at a very young age, her and Sierra's father had divorced when Sierra was young because she did not approve of his influence around Sierra. When Sierra was about six, though, her mother was under a lot of stress to try to pay the bills and keep a job that she devolved a heart condition that had only gotten worse. The day she died Sierra went to go live with her dad. Sierra was always very much a daddy's girl. She loved looking at all of his tattoos and going around the garage with him. Sierra's father was always very attached to her as well and he rarely ever yelled at her. He eagerly took custody of her and took her to go live in his rather large house and he welcomed her into his also rather large garage business opened arms. Now that she lives with her dad she is much happier, she is also more free to do what she wants. She has never really took advantage of her dad however she does go out to drink with people ever so often. Her dad was always every close to her and she is very happy with him. However she does feel very guilty because of her mothers death. For a while she felt she had just put more stress of her mother and felt like it was her fault for her mothers heart failure, when really that wasn't the case. It was more devoted to the work her mother dad rather than anything else.

Made by Of Mice and Men.

||Alright, here it is, if you'd like me to make it longer I will later c: sorry it's so damn short xc||
selenite.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:19 pm

(It's fantastic! Accepted!)
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selenite. » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:02 pm

||Oh that's lovely of you to say, thank you cx I really love the idea of this Rp. I know this is a rather annoying question but do you know when we will begin? I'm sorry if that's bothersome as I prefer people don't ask me this question when I set up role plays. This role play is just particularly intriguing and I can't wait to start it c:||
selenite.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:05 pm

(I'm hoping to start when my other mini-mod joins and we get maybe one or two more people... Then, I believe we shall start.)
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormbriger » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:39 pm

Yay/bump!
-Storm
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
stormbriger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Bump!
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstarbabe » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:05 pm

~{ I hope this is okay, I'll make a girl person later, if that's fine.?

....BORN A SAINT...
....but with every sin...
....i still want to be holy...

( I wɪʟʟ ʟɪνᴇ..ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. )

"My name is Jayden Grimms. I don't have a lot of nicknames, other than Jayy, but that's okay. You could make one up for me,I guess. Just don't hurt yourself..to much. I am eighteen years old, and an assassin in the Shadow Gang... I was born July 16th, born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. I'm a guy, male, if you could not already tell. I mean, unless I have this gender thing all mixed up, well then.."

"My hair is pure black, or supposed to be. In the sunlight it does have a tint of redish brown. I have the "emo" or "scene" style. Layered, choppy and it reaches my shoulders. My natural eye color is sky blue, but it's really light and pale. I am six two, and weigh around 120 pounds. I have a skinny body type, not like, freakishly thin, no. I know that for a fact. I don't spend time staring at myself, like most. So I have no clue what I look like in other people's eyes..My style..I wear what I like, my own. x x x x x I have four tattoos in total. On my right hand, I have a cross. My left wrist has a tattoo that says 'Never Give Up', It means a lot to me, something my mother always used to tell me..On the same arm, I have the Misfits skull. Alright, my last tattoo, I have this on my back, on both my arms. I also have snakebites and a bar in my left ear."

"My personality..Im not all that interesting. I used to be overly shy, as a child. I really couldn't talk to anyone new without having my mother talk for me.. I, sort of? Grew out of it. I'm not obnoxious or anything. I don't think I annoy anyone, but I am usually loud and humorous when i'm around friends or anyone i'm close to. I have a weird sense of humor, and really can say i'm strange..the things I say sometimes, even I find odd. But get used to it. I say a lot of things that don't make sense. However, I don't talk a lot either, you'll have to start the conversation first. In some ways i'm still a little shy/socially awkward, yet very straight forward. I really could care less what you think, what you have to say doesn't interest me. I say what's on my mind, no problems there. I tell it like it is. I guess that counts as honesty, correct? I'll usually hurt people's feelings because of this. I don't do that on purpose, and it'll take me forever to realize I've hurt someone's feelings. It takes a lot to move me. I'm very sarcastic, and almost always have a sharp remark for everything when I don't like something. Being told what to do, is one of the things I dislike greatly. If someone does try to, i'll set them straight, or put them in their place. I don't back down. I stand up for myself and not with words. I don't like to be messed with, I don't take bull from anyone. I can hold a grudge, for a very long time. I never forget a face. Be nice, and i'll be nice back. Maybe. I have a lot of trust issues ..I won't lie, I have some serious problems besides that. It will take awhile for me to gain trust on anyone. But in other words, i'm easy to love and easy to hate. I'm straight, I don't have a girlfriend, or 'crush', and I don't plan on having one anytime soon. Family..um,well there's not much to tell. I had an older brother, Tyler, and a mom. Her name was Emily, and she was very dear to me.. They passed away on my fourteenth birthday, in an accident we were in. My dad died years ago, so no one, unless my dog counts.? Zero. I've been by myself since, I guess that's it.."

{ male || eighteen || single || shadow gang
stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone
Last edited by xstarbabe on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
xstarbabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valantherial » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Scratching the Surface.

Name: Maudlyn Rose

Identities: Now, first I must stress the importance that I wouldn't be writing this at all, if not for the fact that it is- they assured me- all happening within my own head. So.. where to start? My name is Maudlyn Rose nothing to flashy, but of course- I was not one with a say. Of course that is as well guarded as my soul, and most people I have touched elbows with remember the name Skara Roc, Wendi Usahtie or Anta Rucin- though with the Shadow's Circle I am known as Nahtana. Tana for those who wish to be maimed- and to that one unfortunate soul; Sultana.
Now, moving on from my name- I *am* a girl, though male I sometimes 'become' on certain, eh... official business trips. I am of 21 years, 8 months and- well, I don't know the days.

WIP~~

looking for these - trade me ^_^

ʀᴏʟᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs | Hyena Bun Auction
ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴡᴇ ʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ | ᴇʟᴅᴇᴍᴏʀᴇ |ᴀʏᴡᴀs |
ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ: ʏᴇs | ɴᴏ | ᴏɴ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ
ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀ ɪs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ TʜᴇHᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅBᴏʏ ᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴛ
Valantherial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:18 pm

(Jayden's accepted! I'm sure Maudlyn shall be too when she's finished. Just a heads up guys, I'll be changing Drystan's history when I have the time.)
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me