Luna Side Stables ((Teen Romance Not Accepting!))

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Do you like this rp? and if so sould i make another human one?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:01 am

1.Ya u love it! <3
38%
2.Yes its good
13%
3.Its ok...
No votes
4.No not much
No votes
5.YOU HAVING A LAUGH I HATE IT!
No votes
1.I think you could make another one because i would love to join!
No votes
2.I would like you to because i might join
25%
3.I dont mind
25%
4.Not realy...
No votes
5.NO NO NO and NO!!!
No votes

Total votes : 8

Re: Luna Side Stables ((Teen Romance Now Accepting!))

Postby ~example~ » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Pic: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=ariana ... s:60,i:294
UserName:~example~
Name:hi im Stella Jacklin
NickName: just call me Stella
Gender: Well what do you think? .................... IM A GIRL DUH!!!
History:
Personality: I am fun to be with and very adventures i love to play and be naughty sometimes i do put up a good fight when it is needed as well as loving horses i also love to surf!
Crush: hehe Conner
BF/GF: Nope
Do you have an Ex?: Nope nobody has ever loved me :(
If so who?: I SAID NO NOW STOP WITHTHE QUESTIONS!
BestFriend: Wanted
Other: luna side

Pic: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=the+la ... s:15,i:219
UserName: ^
Name:I am Jacob Ransom And who wants to know?
NickName: Just call me jacob please?
History: My dad died in a war
Personality: i am a happy kind of guy i love to ride and being friendly although i hate people being bullies so if i can help it they will get a brocken nose, i also love to flirt a little and i would love to have a girlfriend one day. i am a kind guy and wont hurt a girl unless it is nessasery
Crush: Open
BF/GF: Wanted
Do you have an Ex?: Nope
If so who?: I said no
BestFriend: Nope
Other: Luna Side

Pic: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=thorou ... 4,s:0,i:82
Horses Name:Blazing Ginger
Nick name: Ginger
Breed: Thoroughbred

Pic: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=black+ ... s:57,i:257
Horses Name: The darkest shade
Nick name: Shade
Breed: Fresain
Image Image
~example~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f o x. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:03 pm

accepted and we can start!)))

━━━━━♚━━━━━
f o x.
one X one
Wattpad
the foxes burrow

━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey there, I’m f o x. I was once known as f a l l i n g. and would be grateful if didn’t steal it because I may return to it later on. I’m a semi-literate role player with good grammar and punctuation; I guess you could say I’m fairly active and do at least 300 words per post. I don’t bite so feel free to shoot me a pm any time you have any questions or just want to role play!
f o x.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~example~ » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:05 pm

(ok coll but will you join my wolf,warriorcats and human rp or not?)
Image Image
~example~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f o x. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:12 pm

sure! in a bit))

James: Finaly the dad had come his family had just opened the summer camp and the new members were comming to day with there horses He suddenly realised he was training Blu he watches as the foul bucks and rears up she was going to be one of the accting horses who would be used in the movies.

Brook: she closes the traylers door and gets in the car she couldnt wait to get to the summer camp and see her cabben she looks out the window "i hope i make new friends there" she mutters

━━━━━♚━━━━━
f o x.
one X one
Wattpad
the foxes burrow

━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey there, I’m f o x. I was once known as f a l l i n g. and would be grateful if didn’t steal it because I may return to it later on. I’m a semi-literate role player with good grammar and punctuation; I guess you could say I’m fairly active and do at least 300 words per post. I don’t bite so feel free to shoot me a pm any time you have any questions or just want to role play!
f o x.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~example~ » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:17 pm

(basically a no then)

Stella: she jumps out of her parents car and waves goodbye as they dissapear into the dsitance she looks around the stables and then walks foward a couple of paces before realising she doesnt want to be here
Image Image
~example~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:22 pm

~ Connor Johnson ~

The teen drove up to the new stables sitting next to his sister alice, the truck and trailer shoock along the uneven cobled stone driveway to the car parking area. Swurving a bit to avoid a pothole he swung round and straight intoa free parking space stopping inches from the fence. Connor followed after turning of the enigine and got the other side of it, they both slowly eased the door down whipping there fingers away when it ws on the ground so not to catch them underneath.

~ Alice Johnson ~

The blonde bored girl sighed then quickly clambered out shutting the door behind her and went straight round to the trailer unbolting the back. Alice straight away went in and got her palomino appaloosa mare as she was nearest, alice patted her neck then slowly led her out and down the ramp. The young inexperianced mare ooked aroud curiously and excitedly then gave a loud but high pitched whinny.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f o x. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Brook: she smiles "thanks mum!" she says as she unlodes her horse and gets her sute cace out she sees another girl and walks over "Hi!" she says

James: he stops and ties Blu to the fence befor lookin at the girls "so your here for the summer camp ha?" he asks looking over the fence.

━━━━━♚━━━━━
f o x.
one X one
Wattpad
the foxes burrow

━━━━━━━━━━━

f o x.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~example~ » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:27 pm

Stella: she frezzes and turns *hey* she says and looks at the boy *yes i am why do you think im here?* she snaps

Jacob: he arrives and thanks his parent s bringing out his horse blazing ginger he unlodes her and then mounts onto her and rides her bare back all the way to the stable doors he looks around and ses the others taling he then slips his horse in the stable and comes in to he then slips down the edge of the stable and sits down
Image Image
~example~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f o x. » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:30 pm

James: he just laughs "well welcom want me to show you around" he says and suddenly Blue nudges him "oh and this is Blue!" he says patting her neck and un tieing the rope

Brook: "Sure im Brook smith and this is Demon" she says as she smiles at DEmon he nods his head and stamps his foot "He hates traveling" she says

━━━━━♚━━━━━
f o x.
one X one
Wattpad
the foxes burrow

━━━━━━━━━━━

f o x.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~example~ » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Stella: she stands still she didnt have a horse she then felt uncomftable and walked away
Image Image
~example~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me