~Ɖαяιɛи Ħιɢн~ (a dance school RP)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~Ɖαяιɛи Ħιɢн~ (a dance school RP)

Postby xYear-of-the-Angelx » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:52 pm

{check your PM's and we will not begin RPing until tomorrow probably}
xYear-of-the-Angelx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rhapsodii___x » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:43 pm

[[ Can we start? ]]
With you, Heaven is a place on earth, and I will take you there.
Rhapsodii___x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:03 pm

(I fixed my form)
╔══════════════════════════╗
wme herdkleeare herddragon harem
cape luna kennel
╚══════════════════════════╝
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xYear-of-the-Angelx » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:21 pm

{I'm sorry but only two people per room. Once you change everyone but me will be done....I think. We can hopefully start soon!}
xYear-of-the-Angelx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anything For Love » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:48 am

(I'm on!!!!)
I love you with so much of my heart, that none is left to protest.
~William S.
Anything For Love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anything For Love » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:10 am

(When are we gonna be starting???)
~William S.
Anything For Love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anything For Love » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:43 am

(When we're we going to start RPing???)
~William S.
Anything For Love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xYear-of-the-Angelx » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:17 pm

{If anyone is still remotely interested you can start. I will not be RPing but I will be a mod-like person and tell everyone when things will progress.
The RP will start off at about four in the afternoon, everyone will be arriving and getting settled in. There will be no classes today.
Because my characters are being pulled out, if anyone wishes to make any changes to their room # then please PM me and I will fix the arrangement.}
xYear-of-the-Angelx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anything For Love » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:08 am

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Clary/Clare/'Eclaire/Rae Rose Rae
October 1st
Single
Dance Style: Hip-Hop
Dumping my duffle bag onto my bed, I looked around the simple room, taking in every detail, the window over looking the courtyard brought in bright afternoon sunlight making the metal on the stairs and desk glint sharply. Walking down the small two step stairs, I head back out the door impatient to start meeting new people. Running a hand through my ponytail, I let out an impatient sigh hoping I looked presentable. I wore one of my nicer dancing shirts that hung lossily around me, one sleeve off the shoulder, a bright yellow tank top under the hot pink, and a pair of neon green skinny jeans, my orange converse pulling the outfit together. My mom did always say I was a bright person. Pushing down a pang of regret, i walked down the long corridor, my feet making now sound against the plush carpet. Absently tracing one of the scars on my arm, I quickly realized what I was doing and pulled down my top farther. No need to make the obvious to obvious, i thought glumly.

Jace/ Jay/ Ace/ Rae Dustin Rae
September 30th
Single
Dance Style: Hip Hop

Looking around the cozy dorm, I plopped my bag down next to my bed and sat down with a hard sigh. It had been a long day for me and i was glad to be sitting down. Tapping the side of my lamp with an impatient finger nail, I looked aorund the room bordely, noticing how that my roomate had still yet to get settled down. In my basic attire of jeans, a black t-shirt and my black converse, the only thing that really stood out about me is my eyes and thats just how I like it. I washn't an attention soaker like Clary was, who wore the brightest pieces of clothing that she could get her hands on. Heading out into the hallway again, I walked along the silent hallway, only the occasional voices flittering out of rooms as people began to meet thier new roomates. Getting out my headphones, I slipped them on, and turned up my iPod, Sexy and I know It by lmao playing loudly in my ears. Resisting the urge to start dancing like a weirdo down the hall, I thrummed my fingers along my jeans, keeping tune with the beat.
~William S.
Anything For Love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:21 am

~Antilly and Stephan~

Stephan and Antilly walked toward Antilly's room. Antilly was dressed in a grey blouse, a brown jacket and jeans. She looked like the exact opposite of Stephan who wore a bright blue t-shirt, a black sweater and jeans. She was looking down at the floor while he was smiling, looking around the school in a happy, energetic way. "Here we are Antilly." He said as they entered the room, placing the bag he was carrying for her on her bed. Antilly just nodded, placing her otherbag next to it. Stephan looked at Antilly and smiled fondly, looking down at her.

Stephan looked Antilly straight in the eye and said "If Father calls I'll come find you, okay?" Stephan had a cellphone, Antilly didn't. Antilly nodded and Stephan left the room, walking toward his. As far as he knew he didn't currently have a roommate. That was okay with him, he didn't really care.

Antilly sat down at the desk in the room and pulled out one of her books, opening to the first page and reading.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me