G.G School for horses! Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: G.G School for horses! Accepting!

Postby Striped Barcode » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:05 am

Mercy blushed, and continued filling out the form. she looked over av Kasper who was also filling out his form.
~
Kasper finished filling out the form and pocketed his pen. he reached over and took mercy's finished form from Ier. nudging shadow on, he put the forms in his pocket to give to Zack later. he trotted round in figure of eights, warming shadow up.
~
mercy thanked Kasper, then nudged Dej into a trot. whenever she rode a dressage test, she had to treat the test as a warm up. Dej had little patience and went bonkers otherwise.
Striped Barcode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b e a u t i f u l » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:06 am

Zack went up to a jump and cantered her, and squeezed at the right moment. She sailed over the jump, and landed. He put her back in a trot and repeated it a couple times.

нσяƨɛƨ αяɛ мʏ ℓιғɛ. Ɩ'м в ɛ α ʋ т ι ғ ʋ ℓ αи∂ тнαт'ƨ ɢσσ∂ ɛиσʋɢн ғσя мɛ.

b e a u t i f u l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Striped Barcode » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:07 am

Mercy watched Zack and Sierra jump. She cantered Deja Vu around the arena a couple of times, before having a go herslef. Dej flew over the jump as if it wasn't there. He snortyed happily, as if to say @Was there even anything there?'
~
Kasper nodded, and nudged Shadow into a trot. He trotted freely around the arena, before breaking into a canter, doing dressage movements. Shadow shook his had, annoyed that he wasn't doing any jumoing. Kasper didn't want to jump becasue two people were already using the jumps. Slowing Shadow down, he walked out the arena, closing the gate behind him. he jumped off Shadow and led him back to the stable block, ready to untack him and cool his horse down.
Striped Barcode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b e a u t i f u l » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:10 am

Zack did a few more jumps, then trotted her. She was spot on, and he said "You guys done with the forms, the competition starts in 2 hours."

b e a u t i f u l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Striped Barcode » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:24 am

Mercy slowed Dej down to a walk. "yeah, Kasper's got them." she replied. she halted Ier horse and jumped off, landing gracefully on Ier feet. she unhooked Dej's reins and led him out the school.
~
Kasper untacked shadow, put his tack away, then got out the two forms. he scanned mercy's form, making sure she hadn't cheated. satisfied, he placed the forms into his pocket again, and brought shadow out into the field. he let his horse go, and sat on the fence, watching his horse canter round the field, bucking.
~
Mercy untacked Dej and brought him out into the field. she let him go and went to sit on the fence next to Kasper. she stared into the distance, lost in thought.
~
Kasper jumped down from the fence and walked off, Going to explore the school grounds.
Striped Barcode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b e a u t i f u l » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:26 am

Zack led Sierra in the barn, and put her halter and lead rope on. He brought her next to the boy and girl, and said "May I please have the forms? Oh, and we have to load the horses in the trailer!" He showed his tack, and put it on the ground.

b e a u t i f u l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Striped Barcode » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:38 am

Mercy smiled. "yeah sure." she replied. she whistled, and Dej trotted up to Ier, allowing Ier to slip his halter on. Going into the barn, she fetched his tack and traveling equipment, then walked outside again. she put Dej's travelling equipment on him.
~
Kasper, hearing mercy whistle, walked back to the stables. he hadn't got very far so it didn't take him long. shadow trotted up to him, and Kasper went inside the barn. he got shadow's traveling kit and equipment, and brought it outside. "here's the forms." he says, holding out the two forms.

(sorry for slow replies. my phone is so slow today! i'm getting irritated with it!)
Striped Barcode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me