Finding Love Retreat

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Finding Love Retreat

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:05 pm

Jessi Rob- f- bi - will like Jackson- 22- has Service dog, Soara - Tags: Claus/open

The shy but sweet, gentle but anxious redhead looked at her dog. She hummed as she ate her food, taking sips of the drink like dessert in between. She's gotten a water too, so she took sips of that at times too. She hummed as they soon finished, and Claus paid the bill. She watched as he tipped the waiter or waitress too. She hummed as they stood up together, heading out into the sidewalk, where Jackson and Ashly now seemed to be.

Claus Benedict- m- bi, might like Castor- 24- Greek American- has a scar from a dog...- kitty Samantha - Tags: Jessi

The six foot two male hummed as he combed through short black hair, then blinked gray eyes. He smiled as he watched his friend. They both were humming randomly between bites and sips. He smiled and chuckled a bit, then shook his head as he finished. He paid for both of them, and even left a tip to their great server. He then stood with her and the dog, and went out into the sidewalk.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby velma_ » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:04 am

addison
          her mind raced as lance walked next to her. she didn't really have much to say so, the moment she got the chance to run away she did. she seen a girl and dog, along with another person. "smell ya later douche." she said as she separated from lance. she seen he gave her the finger and kept walking. addison's dream of him just disappearing would never come true. she ran her hands through her dark brown hair letting out a sigh. might as well meet new people she thought to herself as she walked up to Claus. "hey, i'm addy. you here for the retreat thingy?" she thought she already sounded like an idiot and sighed. "i don't mean to be awkward.. just new to this whole meeting new people thing."

lance
          he laughed at his ex's actions, or at least what he believes to be 'evil'. when in reality, lance was the evil one. his ego was just too big for him to notice. his eyes watched as she approached some other kid and he laughed even harder. this is going to be a long trip he thought to hmself. he made his way through the crowd and went to the food court to grab something to eat. he ordered some pizza and walked back to the cabins where he sat outside and ate. he didn't care to go out of his way to talk to anybody yet.
velma_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:44 am

|| Jackson || 22 || Male || Single || Open || Location: walking around ||

”Nah you go have some fun with that. I’m not a huge fan of shopping you know that. Catch ya later.” he said, giving her a wave as he walked off. He put his hands in his pockets and honestly didn’t know where he was heading, but it was better than being in a store for hours with his friend. Jackson glanced around him to take a glance at the views around him and it was honestly beautiful. He spotted a little ice cream shop nearby a little area that over looks the view below.

Jackson walked over and smiled at the girl behind the counter. He ordered cookies and cream ice cream with fudge. It was something that he absolutely loved for some reason and especially on a night like this. He paid the girl and thanked her before walking over to the little spot he saw. Leaning against the wall with his arms bracing himself as he began to enjoy his ice cream.

|| Ashly || 24 || Female || Single || Tagged: Open || Location: shopping sorta ||

The young woman chuckled as Jackson walked away and she continued onwards to the little shop. It wasn’t much which she liked. It was cute store that sold jewelry and little things here and there. The young woman scanned everything around her and she noticed a beautiful silver bracelet with a wolf charm on it. It caught her attention and she walked over to get a closer look. Wolves always intrigued Ashly, especially as a kid. She absolutely loved them and their beauty.

She picked up the bracelet carefully before slipping it onto her wrist. There was a mirror nearby for her to actually see it on her. Ashly stood in front of the mirror for a moment and admired the piece of jewelry. Smiling to herself, she decided to buy it for herself. Taking off the bracelet, she walked over to the counter and placed the item on the counter. It rang up and she paid for it and thanked the person. She slipped the bracelet back on and held it up in the light to look at it once more.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:16 pm

Jessi Rob- f- bi - will like Jackson- 22- has Service dog, Soara - Tags: Claus -> Jackson

The shy but sweet, gentle but anxious redhead looked at her dog. She hummed as she let him, and waved to Claus as she then walked away. She came upon an ice cream place, and smiled as she ordered. She'd ordered vanilla with chocolate sauce, and got a vanilla dog bone. The person behind the counter had seen Soara, and given Jessi the bone. She hummed as she took her ice cream and left. As she was walking, she nearly ran into a bit (Jackson)...She stopped herself and looked up just in time, saying "i-Im sorry!"

Claus Benedict- m- bi, might like Castor- 24- Greek American- has a scar from a dog...- kitty Samantha - Tags: Addison

The six foot two male hummed as he combed through short black hair, then blinked gray eyes. He watched the redhead walk off with the dog. He smiled a moment as he watched them go. He then hummed as he began to walk around himself, and looked around. He's made a small sound as some girl walked up and started talking to him. "Oh, um...my name is Claus," he told the girl.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:35 pm

|| Jackson || Male || 22 || Single || Tagged: Jessi || Location: ice cream place ||

Jackson was enjoying his ice cream when he felt someone bump into him. Which caused him to drop his ice cream over the railing. The Brit was about to cuss out the person who pushed him, but completely stopped when he saw a young woman. She apologized for bumping into him, and Jackson knew he couldn’t be a total jerk about it. Usually he would be but not around women. “It’s alright love, don’t worry about it. Just be careful next time, don’t want a pretty girl like yourself getting hurt.” he said, giving her a reassuring smile.

Of course his ice cream was long gone by now, but Jackson wasn’t too worried about it. He could always order another one if he really wanted to. He wasn’t going to get all upset about some ice cream incident. He glanced at Jessi and ran a hand through his hair, brushing it out of his eyes.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:45 pm

Jessi Rob- f- bi - will like Jackson- 22- has Service dog, Soara - Tags: Jackson

The shy but sweet, gentle but anxious redhead looked at her dog. She hummed as she looked back up, meeting eyes with a very handsome guy. She blushed just a bit, then shook her head a couple times. "I'm really sorry about your ice cream...but Thank you for calling me pretty," she said.

Claus Benedict- m- bi, might like Castor- 24- Greek American- has a scar from a dog...- kitty Samantha - Tags: Addison

The six foot two male hummed as he combed through short black hair, then blinked gray eyes. He watched the redhead walk off with the dog. He smiled a moment as he watched them go. He then hummed as he began to walk around himself, and looked around. He's made a small sound as some girl walked up and started talking to him. "Oh, um...my name is Claus," he told the girl.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:00 pm

|| Jackson || Male || 22 || Single || Tagged: Jessi || Location: ice cream place ||

His blue eyes twinkled as he glanced at her. “Oh no need to thank me. It’s the honest truth. And don’t worry about it, I can always get another one later.” he said, leaning his back against the wall and crossed his arms across his chest. At this point more people were starting to show up, mainly to get food. It was a good thing that he and Ashly ate earlier so they didn’t have to deal with a bunch of people. Though he was curious as to how she was doing and what she was up to.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:49 pm

Jessi Rob- f- bi - will like Jackson- 22- has Service dog, Soara - Tags: Jackson

The shy but sweet, gentle but anxious redhead looked at her dog. She hummed as she looked back up, giggling a bit. She shook her head at herself, silently scolding herself. She then nodded to the handsome male again. She gave Soara his vanilla bone, smiling as he ate it. She then looked at Jackson again, asking “Did I...ask your name?”

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:44 am

|| Jackson || Male || 22 || Single || Tagged: Jessi || Location: ice cream store ||

“My name? Oh how rude of me to not introduce myself. The name is Jackson. And what would your name be beautiful?” the Brit asked her, tilting his head slightly. In doing so, his hair fell kind of back into his face again, and Jackson brushed it back. His blue eyes looking into her eyes, and he couldn’t help but smile. He adjusted himself and sat on the stone wall, bracing himself with his hands so he wouldn’t fall backwards. He took a quick glance over his shoulder and saw that it wasn’t a far drop down below and there was also a pond below in case he were to fall backwards. He was hoping that wouldn’t happen since then he would be all soaked.

He heard his phone ding and he reached into his pocket. Jackson pulled out his phone and saw that he received a message from the front office. It was about what the events were, and when they were being held. For tonight they had a party for everyone to get together and get to actually know one another. Jackson was not a huge fan of huge crowds but if it was to hang out with new people and possibly find someone then he was all for it.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:52 am

The shy but sweet, gentle but anxious redhead looked at her dog. She hummed as she looked back up, and blushed. No one but Claus ever called her beautiful... and he didn’t exactly count. “I’m...my name is Jessi, J e s s i.” She smiled after spelling it out, brown eyes seeming unable to look away from him.

She watched him sit on the stone wall and brace himself. She then watched him look behind himself, wondering if that was safe. She heard a ding of a phone, and tilted her head. She watched as he seemed to check a text or email or whatever.

Last bumped by Seeley on Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:52 am.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me