Summer Fun in Ash Lake (RP) (O&A)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Summer Fun in Ash Lake (RP) (O&A)

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:24 pm

Summer Fun in Ash Lake

It's another quiet day in the quiet mountain town of Ash Lake. As the school year draws to a close, the neighborhood children have decided to play a medieval fantasy role playing game. The kids are all around Ash Lake playing, and while some adults are getting annoyed, the children are having fun, just like any kid should during summer vacation. The kids are playing in multiple ways, and use anything they can think of as part of the game. But as any kid knows, life's not all fun and games, they have summer homework, chores, and curfews. But even so, the game continues on, and any kid in school can join in on the fun.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:17 am

Rules

RP Rules
Cannot be broken

Follow all CS rules
Keep forms and OOC in Discussion
No cursing, these are elementary school kids, if they know curse words, they either have bad parents or watch the wrong TV shows. This includes a child learning a curse word and then being told not to use it
Kids should be between the age of 8-12, parents should be at least 25+, and no hinting that the mother was pregnant while underage
No power playing, meta gaming, or god modding
Don't have characters participating in the game use real weapons, toy weapons only, no knives or other real weapons

Game Rules
Can be broken

Don't play in the street
Be home by dark
Don't severely injure others or continue the game if somebody gets badly injured by accident
Don't cheat, no actions that are outside the specifications of your class

Last bumped by Demon God Caelan on Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:17 am.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist