Finding Love Retreat

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Finding Love Retreat

Postby Seeley » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:11 pm

Welcome to the Finding Love Retreat, where well it’s pretty explanatory in the name. But here you try to find love in this cute little town. There are two separate log cabins; one for the guys and one for the ladies. Down the road there is a little town that over looks Salt Lake City, Utah. There are tons of fun things to do. You can go into the little town to hang out or you can head to the main city to hang out.

So will you venture into finding love or will you find friendship to treasure always? That is all up to you.

Rules:
1. Follow all cs/tess rules
2. Keep genders even( one male and one female in each form please(: )
3. Ages are 22-29( no exceptions)
4. Please be kind and mindful to others
5. No perfect characters please, we all have flaws
6. No skipping ahead of others. A few posts is fine but more than one page isn’t okay.
7. If you don’t follow any of these rules, you’ll be removed from this rp.
9. No crushes on your own characters! Please don’t do that. If you do, you will not be accepted. It isn’t fair to anyone else so please don’t have crushes or relationships with your own character( unless they are family related)

Rules( role play )
1. No girls allowed to stay the night in the guys house and vise versa.
2. No fights!

Form:

|| Name || Ashly Smith
|| Gender || female
|| Age || 24
|| Personality || A total sweetheart, kind, loving and also adventurous. She is what they call the southern belle but don’t tick her off. She doesn’t forgive so easily. Cross her once and she will never want anything to do with you, unless you give her a good reason to forgive. She also hates being called a snooty spoiled brat since her family is very wealthy and she hates it.
|| Description ||
|| Height|| five foot four
|| Hair color || auburn color
|| Eyes || light green
|| Skin tone || she tans easily so she’s always tan
|| Body modifications || she has four piercings in each ear; cartilage in both ears and three lobe piercings on each ear. She has some tattoos; a dream catcher down her right thigh, flowers on her wrist with her moms name, and a trail of wolf paw prints along her shoulder.
|| History || she really won’t get into it unless you ask her.
|| Are you looking for love or friendship || she’s looking for love
|| Other || none

|| Name || Jackson Willson or Jack
|| Age || 22
|| Gender || male
|| Personality || He can come off as a jerk, but he tries to be friendly. He is super stubborn and hardheaded, so once he is set on something there’s no changing his mind. He can be a laid back chilled out kind of guy, with a romantic heart. He doesn’t show it but he’s waiting for the right person to come along and let him be himself.
|| Description ||
|| Height || six foot one
|| Hair color || light brown shaggy hair
|| Eyes || blue
|| Skin Tone || fair
|| Body Modifications || he does have a couple of tattoos; a trail of doves along his chest and a koi fish on his arm
|| History || Born and raised in London, England; Jackson grew up in a middle class background. But he made sure to pay for his own things and moved to the states when he was 15. He still has his accent, but it’s faint.
|| Are you looking for love or friendship|| both; love and friendship
|| Other || nope
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me