Messed Up (ACCEPTING)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Messed Up (ACCEPTING)

Postby KinoAsagi » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:42 pm

jj735 wrote:Accepted :)

((Awesome! Can I get a quick recap of what's going on?))
KinoAsagi wrote:Take a peek at my DA work! My DA!!
KinoAsagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KinoAsagi » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:27 pm

Arinn Nordes | 16 | Male |Unknown Orientation | Location: School Halls | Tag: None |

Was it day....? Night...? A faint buzzing kept ringing against the boy's ears, making him groan as he slowly sat up in bed with one hand pressed over his face. He rubbed his palms against his now useless eyes to get the grains of sleep sand out of them before fumbling around his night stand for his phone to silence the alarm. Still something he'd never truly get used to, this...eternal black. He groaned and rose to his feet, hands outstretched and groping around his nearby closet for his usual outfit. He was grateful that this was one of the few schools that didn't have a mandated uniform - even blind, he wanted to look his best. Anything less and he wouldn't be able to carry the Nordes family name with pride, as was expected of him.

A soft, quiet breath escaped his lips before he turned in the direction of the bathroom that linked his room to his Sister, Mara's, room. Yes, as much as he protested that he was far too old to be sharing a bathroom with his twin sister, both his parents insisted on it and refused to grant him his own bathroom, though...he was sure it was just because Mara herself refused to ever separate from him for too long. Once he was dressed and slipped a hand into his night stand drawer and pulled out his collapsible walking cane, using it to guide himself out of the door and downstairs, scooping up his backpack as he knelt down to grasp about for his shoes. Today was their first day in this new town, they'd be the new transfer students here - and showing up halfway through the day like this didn't seem like the best way to avoid attention at all. Great. he thought to himself as his cast his face towards the stairs where the sound of light, hurried footsteps could be heard coming down from the second floor.

Mara Nordes|16|Female|Pansexual|Location: School Hallways| Tag: None|

Mara had woken up in a bit of a panic that morning, having had her mother help her with picking out a suitable outfit for her first day in her new school. Putting on the strangely complicated dress was proving a little more a challenge than she would have liked, but she was still able to manage it on her own, which made her smile a bit to herself. In the other room, she could hear her brother shuffling around and getting dressed himself - a few years ago, she would have been helping him change his clothes but with them in High School now...doing that was simply out of the question! She Scooped up her messenger back, phone and a small thing of lipstick, tucking everything away where it should be as she scrambled to catch her brother. The clicks from her heels and her own walking cane loud enough to be heard from across the large manor that the pair shared with their folks. Dad always called it a familial aquisition, but she didn't need eyes to see that it was probably something a bit fishier than just an acquisition, but it wasn't her place as one of the Nordes women to question it. She'd leave the important things like that to her brother, Arinn.

Once she was downstairs, she tapped Arinn on the shoulder and giggled warmly, "Let's get a move on, before Siaobhan pitches an absolute fit at us for taking too long!"

Arinn couldn't help but agree as he rose up to his feet once more and began to walk towards the car that was hired to be their transport to and from school from this point. Here's hoping they could at least make it through getting their schedules and Braille maps for the schools without much trouble. The car began to pull away as the twins settled in, arriving at their new campus just a couple miles away from their home.

They stepped out, shifted their bags on their shoulders and exchanged small, worried glances that the other would never see.

"Stay close, we don't want to get separated until we can at least collect our maps and schedules."
KinoAsagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KinoAsagi » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:37 pm

((I'm kinda starting to feel like the RP section of this site is dying out entirely...))
KinoAsagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me