Surreal Reanimation (Reopen) - O and A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Surreal Reanimation (Reopen) - O and A

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:29 am

If anyone was around in 2013, you may recognize this RP I made back then. It died after a little while and I wanted to reopen it. So, here goes nothing!

The east coast of the United States is dotted with densely-populated cities with thousands of people living in each. Among these cities was Lexington, which held some of the most world-renowned five star hotels and luxury resorts of its time. However, in an unfortunate turn of events, it became known for something much different.

April 26th
The police received calls about dead bodies showing up, appearing to have been eaten by some sort of animal. All of the bodies were bloodied and gored beyond recognition.

May 4th
The rate of dead bodies appearing increased rapidly. Something was turning Lexington into a hive of bloodthirsty cannibals. People who had not even come in contact with those infected were turning into these monsters themselves. Scientists didn't know if it was airborne, waterborne, or transferred some other way. All they knew was that getting bitten was the major cause of contracting the virus.

May 5th
Scientists conclude that exposure to the virus in concentrated levels was enough to infect a person, and that all bodily fluids is what held and spread the virus. They also concluded that the virus took about two days until the victim of the virus was infected.

May 10th
All of the scientists became part of the infected themselves.Lexington was quarantined. However later that day, the virus is found in cities to the north and south. Whoever was still alive was encouraged to take cover until scientists on the west coast could find a cure.

May 12th
The scientists failed, now having spread the virus on the west coast.Power in North America unexpectedly failed, and all possible contact was lost.However, no where is safe...alone. Those in Lexington set out to find survivors on the west coast before traveling north together as a group to the very top of Alaska, the last known safe area.

Rules
1. All Tess's rules apply
2. No Powerplaying or Godmoding.
3. You cannot kill another person's character without that persons consent.
4. No perfect characters.
5.You may have two characters. Make one for each group. Excluding hunters.

- Discussion -
Please place charries here and all relevant discussion!
Last edited by Toxicfang <3 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zambies

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:30 am

Runners
Runners are the first stage of the Infected who have recently entered their transformation. Runners have poor eyesight, but maintain many human instincts. For example, their overall appearance is human. However, a way to tell them apart from normal survivors is their glowing eyes. Their body language is sluggish while they are passive. Sometimes they do not attack at all, even when right in front of them. These non-aggressive runners will only attack if attacked first or when an object is thrown at or near them, thus losing control.

Stalkers
Stalkers are the second stage of the Infected. They have the vision and speed of Runners, although are more similar in appearance to Clickers. The most notable trait that defines the "Stalkers" is the croaking sound they make, and that they seem to have some use of intelligence or discretion when chasing a victim - they will strafe and take cover, eventually closing in on the victim, hence the name "stalker".

Clickers
Clickers are the third stage of the Infected . They are completely blind, but maneuver through their area using echolocation, which produces the clicking sound that they are named after.They appear much less human than Runners, with horribly decomposing bodies as the virus starts to change them from their human form. They are also much more aggressive than Runners, but are relatively slow, and can be outran as a result. Clickers can be briefly stunned if they are hit with a brick or bottle, making it vulnerable to attack with a melee weapon.Image

Lickers
Lickers are the final evolution of a zombie. They gain a sensitive sense of hearing and to walk on walls (like a bug). Also they look like as they've been skinned or "inside out". They attack their prey with their sharp claws and their long tongue. they can only be killed by a gun shot.

Crazies
Crazies are extremely rare infected. They are unique in that after becoming infected, they gain the homicidal and irrational drive of a Zombie, but do not lose any of their intellect, memories, use of weapons and tools, or coordination - they simply become entirely devoted to killing.Crazies have been known to stand still like a statue, holding their positions, lying in wait for the uninfected.
Last edited by Toxicfang <3 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Humans

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:37 am

Survivor Group A [main]
This group was the first to have to deal with the infected. They originated on the East Coast of the united stated and clustered in Lexington. Fending off the infected from their safe house. However their house wont hold up much longer and they must move west to find their sister survivor group.

Survivor Group B [main]
This group like Group A, fend off the infected from their safe house, but they are at no risk of having to move.Even though their house stands strong, their supplies are running low. In order to get the supplies they need they must travel east to barter with the hunters in hopes they have the supplies they need.

Hunters [side]
The hunters a ruthless group who kill anyone in their path and take their supplies. They control various cities throughout North America and block of major roadways in order to trap their victims. How do they get around the zombies? Easy. They have strength in numbers. You will never find less than three hunters together at one time, and the cities that they control have close to 50 in them at a time. Anyone who is not of use to them, is discarded, pulling the zombies in that area, away from the city. No questions asked.

{ Name/ Age/ Gender/ User}

The Leaders
Leaders are people with strong leadership skills. They are able to asses a situation quickly and make the right judgment with help from the Instructors previous suggestion. They are courageous and are willing to take a bullet or a bite for anyone in their group. Sometimes they may come off as cocky, conceited, introverted, or arrogant, but in the end they always pull through with flying colors.

Survivor Group A- {open}
Survivor group B- {open}

The Instructors
Instructors are intelligent. They know how to read maps well and are always out keeping up with the current news. their main use is to the Leader who takes their advice and knoledge so that they can lead the group through a carefully laid out path in hopes the instructor is up to date.. Although they know a lot... they dont know everything.

Survivor Group A- {Taylor Thorne/ 19/ M/ Toxicfang12345}
Survivor group B- {open}

The Cargos
Cargos are the only ones who is not affected by the infected. They are essentially immune to the virus, but are very quiet about it as it makes them a prime target. Being placed at such a high value. The hunters what them in hopes to make well off of them, reproducing with them to create a superior race to dominate the world.

Survivor Group A- {open}
Survivor group B- {Ashton Wellington/ 23/ F/ Toxicfang12345}

The Snipers
Snipers are well trained with any sort of gun, and are highly skilled in three guns of their liking. They have an amazing shot and cna be quite trusted to get the job done. Which is why they are used to protect the group at all times along with the Archers, MM, and Brutes.

Survivor Group A- {open}
Survivor group B- {open}

The Archers
Archers are well trained with any bow and crossbow. They are good at predicting the weather and are quite stealthy as well as agile. They are used to protect the group at all times along with the Snipers , MM, and Brutes.

Survivor Group A- {open}
Survivor group B- {open}

The MM's
MM is short for Melee Masters. They are good at up close fighting, and are very good at sneaking up on their target. However they are weak in temper as they use rage to power their attacks more than any other emotion. They are used to protect the group at all times along with the Archers, Snipers, and Brutes.

Survivor Group A- {open}
Survivor group B- {open}

The Brutes
Brutes are good at physical fighting without any sort of weapon.. They are used to protect the group at all times along with the Archers, MM, and Snipers. However they are also used for any laborious activity because of how strong they are.

Survivor Group A- {open}
Survivor group B- {open}

Hunters
(see above under Hunters)

-{open}
-{open}
-{open}
-{open}
-{open}
-{open}
Toxicfang <3

My pets