๐ŸŒž แŽ าฝำ€ ฯšึ…ำ€ ๐ŸŒž(O+A)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ๐ŸŒž แŽ าฝำ€ ฯšึ…ำ€ ๐ŸŒž(O+A)

Postby LittleWizard » Tue May 12, 2020 8:35 am

โ–›xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ–œ
Lee Harris

21โˆ™nonbinaryโˆ™pansexualโˆ™x
tagged; Qasswara, Kaito, Valentino,
Remi

โ–™xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ–Ÿ
Lee stepped out of the elevator and followed the flow of people toward the restaurant. They had read in the brochure that there were somewhat formal events planned so they had made sure to pack accordingly. They were wearing a tight red bodysuit with decorative lace along the neckline with a suit jacket over it and a pair of dress pants. They had decided to go with simple jewelry, a pair of gold hoop earrings and a simple gold chain necklace, and no makeup. They had debated on what shoes to wear but had finally chosen a pair of black combat boots to make the whole outfit a little more casual. They scanned the crowd of people as they entered the restaurant. It was full of people in semi-formal to formal attire and the delicious smell of food wafted toward Lee. They followed the host as they were seated at one of the few unoccupied tables. As they glanced over their menu Lee noticed someone talking to the group of people at the table directly across from them. Lee immediately took an interest in her as she had what they could only describe as the best sense of fashion in the entire restaurant. They casually leaned in closer while scanning their menu as they tried to hear what the group was saying. However, the constant loud murmur from the other guests drowned out most of what was said. They shrugged and directed their full attention to the menu as their stomach let out a low grumble.
Last edited by LittleWizard on Mon May 18, 2020 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LittleWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alygian » Tue May 12, 2020 2:47 pm

โžณ๊““โฒ‰โณฝโฒงโฒ“โฒ›โฒฉ โฒคโฒŸโณ‘โฒƒโฒฉ
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
โ—„ 20๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœX๏ฝœBisexual๏ฝœtagged; Ally โ–บ
    indentationDestiny thanked the older man as he came and dropped off their meals. "I'm going to wear my bikini and throw on a shirt and a pair of shorts over it, that way I'm prepared for anything," she said thoughtfully. Destiny had just picked up her fork as Ally took her first sip of her chowder. "Oh ouch! That looks like it hurt," she said with a wince, feeling sorry for Ally. Des now looked at her dinner hesitantly, wanting to eat but afraid to burn her tongue as well.
Alygian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Wed May 13, 2020 1:44 am

Ally Brown - Female - 20 - Tags: Destiny

Ally laughed a little bit. " I'm fine, thanks though " She saw Destiny stare at her food, and she looked at hers too. " Welp, I'm starving anyway, and my tongue can't get any more burnt by now, so might as well." She shrugged and started to eat the chowder. It was so good, she closed her eyes for a second as savored the small bits of crab meat mixed with the asparagus. Taking a sip of her water, the cold liquid felt weird on her tongue. " So where are you from?" She asked Destiny, setting the water cup down.
๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alygian » Wed May 13, 2020 5:26 am

indentationDestiny chuckled a little at Ally's eagerness to eat. It was refreshing to be with someone who said what they were thinking. With a slight smile still on her lips she said, "That's very true, I'm eager to dig in as well." She picked her fork back up and took a bite of her fish. 'Jeez, that's really good!' she thought to herself, eager to eat everything on her plate. Looking back up at Ally she said, "Oh, I've moved around a lot so I can't really remember where I'm from at this point." For a moment, she thought about something and added, "I guess I would say that I'm from LA because that's where I live now. What about you?"
Alygian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Wed May 13, 2020 9:44 am

Ally Brown // Female // 20 // Tags:; Destiny

Ally smiled. " I'm from New York, but I've been to a lot of different places when I was younger." She took another sip of the chowder. " It must have been hard, moving so much," She said, sympathy in her tone. Ally's whole life depended on her city, and if she just had to keep moving, everything, her friends, popularity, would be gone. When she went to college, that was hard enough, going so early.
๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alygian » Thu May 14, 2020 3:22 am

indentation"Oh cool! New York has always looked like a fun place to be. I haven't been to many places on the east coast, but I want to go and look around at least once," Destiny said with a smile. It was clear to see that Ally had a love for her city because it showed while she spoke. Des took another bite of her dinner and was happy to note that the coconut rice was as good as it looked. At Ally's next thought, Des couldn't help but tense up a little bit. She quickly hid her expression under a half-smile and looked back up at Ally saying, "Yeah it was tough for awhile, but without all that I wouldn't be who I am now." She thought for a moment and added, "I'm really thankful for my friend Claire though. She's put up with me for so long and without her I don't know where I'd be." As she thought about her best friend, the tension that remained in her shoulders lifted. "I need to send her a bunch of pictures later..." she thought to herself.
Alygian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Thu May 14, 2020 4:12 am

-- Ally Brown --
Female // 20 // Tags: Destiny

Ally nodded. " I was never too bored, that's for sure" She laughed a little bit. She took a large sip of the chowder and listened as Destiny told her about her friend. " That's cool! I had a couple of good friends, then when i went to study abroad, I lost contact with a lot of them." She sighed, and tried to perk up a little bit. " So do you have any pets?" She asked, smiling again.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alygian » Fri May 15, 2020 3:07 pm

indentationDestiny's brow furrowed slightly and she said, "That sounds tough. I've never liked losing touch with people that I care about." Her smile grew though as Ally brought up pets. "Yes I do! I have a great dane named Bandit," she said eagerly. "Hang on, I have a bunch of pictures on my phone." She pulled her phone out of her bag and scrolled through her pictures. It didn't take long for her to find a picture of her cute pup. Looking back at Ally, she said, "Here's a picture of him!"
Alygian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadxbird » Fri May 15, 2020 4:39 pm

โ˜†Remi Moreau โ˜†tags: kaito,valentino,qasswara

Remi grinned. This was going over better than she had expected.

"Ok, so. This is a game me and my friends back home used to play. The objective is to convince people to give you as many things as possible. Like a bracelet, a scrunchie, a rubber band. Men and women, we don't discriminate here. But the women are usually easier."

Remi glanced around the room, taking in the abundance of women. She felt distracted. She turned back to the three boys again quickly.

"We usually just play by the honor code, right? So don't run home and grab some bracelets and tell me this hot blonde model gave them to you, all right? We earn our hot blonde model trophies here. What do you say?"

Remi leaned up, away from the table. She felt rather accomplished, and much more hopeful about how bored she was going to be during this dinner. These boys looked like they might be down for a game.
deadxbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me