// ❝Shipwrecked << //

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: // ❝Shipwrecked << //

Postby char... » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:44 pm

^ accepted!
welcome. :)
    x
    char · she/her
    Hello! I'm char...,
    I'm a French Horn player, and chicken lover!
char...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:49 pm

K A I T O S U Z U K I

name kaito suzuki
gender male
age 17
orientation pansexual

height 5'11"
weight 176
ethnicity japanese and filipino
build slim but muscular
eyes bluish - grey
hair black
mods pierced ears

history kaito's mother, aika, was 22 when she died while giving birth to his younger sister, asuka. because of this, him and his sister spent 2 years under the care of his father danilo. growing up on the streets was tough, especially as a young as he was having to fend for himself do to his dad rarely being around. kaito was then separated from his sister and ended up in the foster system due to his father being sent to jail. He lead a lonely, miserable life up until around 12 when his aunt finally managed to sort out some legal stuff and get custody of him and his sister. things were never the same after him and asuka were separated though, and kaito ended up with various mental illnesses due to the childhood he had to go through.

personality kaito is the guy who will do anything he feels like doing no matter how dumb, wreckless, or dangerous it is. he fears nothing, cares about very little and has hardly anything to lose. he spends the majority of his life living in the moment, partying and doing crazy stuff that could possibly kill him. he is a very aggressive and spontaneous person and is more bold than anyone could wish to be. he finds it almost impossible to get attached or feel anything for others other than his 2 friends, who he'd kill for. kaito uses his crazy lifestyle as a constant distraction from the unstable, miserable life he leads and all of the sadness and anfer that's brewing inside of him. kaito can be one of the most fun people to be around, however, he often takes thing way too far out of people's comfort zones.

other wears diamond stud earrings and 2 silver chains. speaks pretty good japanese.

username VÍBORA
Last edited by Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX on Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby char... » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:01 pm

^^
accepted!
    x
    char · she/her
    Hello! I'm char...,
char...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:10 pm

𝕬𝖑𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖔 𝕵𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖑 𝕽𝖎𝖔

name Alejandro José Del Rio
gender male
age 17
orientation heterosexual

height 5'9"
weight 162
ethnicity mexican and venezuelan
build buff
eyes honey brown
hair curly black
mods pierced ears, large viper tattoo on his back, "pura vida" on his right collar bone, and a cross behind his ear

personality as expected from a del rio, alejandro josé is one of the most friendliest, easygoing person you will ever meet. it's rare to find someone who dislikes him and even then it's purely from jealousy. alejandro josé is extremely extroverted and fun to be around. growing up with a love for dancing and music, you can often find him strumming random songs on his guitar. alejandro josé is a very goofy and reliable person and is extremely loyal to those he loves.

history alejandro josé was born to the del rio family on december 16 to rafael del rio and vanessa perez, with a sister named marisol (18) and two younger twin brothers named adrían and javier (15). his abuelita maria rosa immigrated from juaréz in her mid thirties with the del rio family and still lives with her son rafael since he is the only one of her children who chose to support her. growing up, alejandro josé got the nickname alejos since it was easier for people to say. although the del rio family was a little poor, they always managed to make the most of their situation and every day was nothing far from being a fiesta. alejandro josé will always consider himself lucky to have been raised by such a happy, loving family.

other always wears diamond studs and a gold chain with a cross on it. speaks fluent English and spanish and at times has a pretty prominent mexican accent. he also has a doberman pinscher named pedro.

Last edited by Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX on Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby char... » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:26 pm

also accepted ^^
    x
    char · she/her
    Hello! I'm char...,
char...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:11 pm

K A I T O S U Z U K I
|male|pansexual|17|tags:open|
The force of the impact of the crash rattled through him, something tearing through his side as he suddenly was swallowed by the salty waters of the ocean. His salt coming in contact with his wound sent overwhelming pain like he had never felt before as he tried to claw his way out of the window. Shards of glass sliced through his limbs as he made his escape, vigorously groping the water to try and find the hand of his friend qasswara. Finally grabbing ahold of his forearm, Kaito pulled him quickly but carefully out through the window and pulled himself and q’s limp body up to the surface as quick as he could. His entire body, especially his eyes, were throbbing with a raw pain from the salty waters. He swam as best as he could with qasswara in his arms over to shore. Letting out a heavy sigh, he gently set qasswara down on the sand, falling to his knees and passing out as blood leaked from his body.

զǟֆֆաǟʀǟ ɛʟ ʍǟɦɖǟʋɨ
|male|heterosexual|17|tags:open|
His eyes wide, he began to loudly vomit sea water, starting to choke on it. He felt somebody push him over onto his stomach with great force, allowing him to stop choking and cough it all up. His body went limp again as he lay next to the puddle he just made, breathing heavy as he muttered a prayer to Allah. after a few minutes of laying there, he finally found the strength to pull himself to his feet. He was beginning to be conscious of all of the cuts and bruises scattered across himself, a dull ache throbbing throughout his whole body. He looked up to spot Kaito sprawled out next to him as if he was sunbathing.

“Kai, what are you doing? What’s going on? Where are we?” He stammered, looking down at Kaito.

Taking hid time to crack an eye open and answer, “Uh, I don’t know. We crashed though. I was just waiting for you so we could go find Alejos.”

“Why are you so calm? Do you know if there are others?”

Letting out a chuckle as he readjusted his position, “Really? This is like, something I’ve always wanted to do. And I don’t care. I don’t need them”.

Letting out a sigh, “You’re crazy. But get up. We need to make sure he’s not dead before anything else.”

For the first time in the 5 years he knew Kaito, he saw a flash of worry in his eyes as he said this. Kaito jumped to his feet, Qasswara following.

𝕬𝖑𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖔 𝕵𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖑 𝕽𝖎𝖔
|male|heterosexual|17|tags:open|
Suddenly awakening with a strained gasp, Alejandro José rolled himself on his back using the palm of his hand, pain shooting through his entire arm. He felt his arm go limp for a second as his eyes darted around, panic brewing inside of him.

“Qué..?” He muttered, sitting upright, starting to notice the thick trees surrounding him from all sides and the thick pool of blood he was surrounded in.

Panic washed over him as he struggled to get up, desperately looking for an escape. He quickly got lightheaded and fell back on his side, his vision fading out.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby char... » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:01 pm

Macaron._.Aesthetic wrote: █░ ( ☆ ) R O R I/ R A W R░░
GENDER female/womanAGE 17ROLE wannabe leader
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After a while, it finally collapsed down. She smashed the more broken side a few times against the soaking wet grass to make it more flat, and handed it to Vailin to use as a cane. "Will this help?" She asked him, wiping a mix of sweat and water from her face with her sleeve.

█░ ( ☆ ) T H O M A S░░
GENDER male/manAGE 17ROLE fighter

"Oh, she's alive." He replied hastily. She was strong, as he knew. "I'll try gathering people all together." After saying that, he yelled: "Can everyone come over here? I am going to assign jobs."

█░ ( ☆ ) J O E L░░
GENDER male/manAGE 17ROLE healer

His heart skipped a beat when Abdullah talked about medical supplies. It actually depended how much people were hurt.. if more than 8 people were, he would need more than one kit. "I have enough to save your current injuries. I will protect you." He replied shakily.

re-sending my last message. i will add on later.
    x
    char · she/her
    Hello! I'm char...,
char...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me