Fluff and Stuff - Not Accepting (PM me)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[brooke | 4] [bennie | 4]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:42 am

── BROOKE SIERRA SMITH ───────────────────────
x nineteen female pansexual marking; nose soulmate; melanie location; flower shop mentions; none tags; neil, romi, melanie
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ah, this was a predicament. it wasn't common for arguments to start between customers who wanted the same flower that there was a limited supply of, but brooke has seen it happen before. she hoped this wouldn't be an instance where she would need to stop an argument, but if need be she would step in. i'm sorry, miss. if you wish i could direct you to flowers of a similar look, she offered, however the girl was already walking away in despair. brooke bit her lip, unsure of what to do as the female seemed dead set on the flowers the male had chosen. her gaze went back to the male as he stumbled forward toward the female and offered her the flowers. brooke stepped back as the interaction happened, figuring her intervention wasn't needed. the act of kindness made her feel better about the situation, but what made her face light up was the sight of the male's soulmate marking change from black to green and hers to pink, a soft gasp escaping her as she witnessed the shifting of color on the both of them. then, a grin spreading across the girls face. did she just witness soulmates finding each other? how sweet! i'll leave you two to it. and the flowers are on the house, with that brooke slipped away from the pair and made her way back around to the front counter to man the store in case any more customers stepped inside.

as brooke made her way through the store movement outside caught her eye. looking through the glass front door brooke spotted the street performer that took a stand outside of the flower shop each weekend. brooke enjoyed listening to her sing all sorts of tunes, her sweet voice drawing her in to listen. while she wasn't supposed to, brooke stepped out of the store and walked over toward the performer. if her boss found out she left the store unattended during her work hours, with customers inside, there would be hell to pay, but brooke took the chance anyway. she found a place to stand near the female, listening to the song she was currently singing. while brooke didn't know the song she was singing the blonde swayed along to the music, her fingers gently patting the side of her thighs as she followed the rhythm.

── RHETT BENNETT EBBITT ─────────────────────
x eighteen male demi-bisexual marking; shoulder soulmate; faith location; coffee shop mentions; none tags; faith
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

as the girl explained that the pseudo waitress was someone she knew bennie shrugged. made sense to him that the waitress would bring this girl her order as they knew each other. there wasn't much for him to question. finally taking a bite of his danish bennie realized just how hungry he was this morning, the danish being the first thing he head eaten today. not wanting to seem like a ravenous monster, however, he took smaller bites and took time to chew the food slowly. after swallowing the food in his mouth the teen spoke up, i get that. anything with apples in it is my weakness, especially apple pie. he found it interesting that minty flavors helped calm the girl, he always found the burst of icy coldness somewhat unsatisfying, though he supposed everyone had different ways of destressing. for bennie his coping mechanism was molding with clay, even if all he was molding is a misshapen lump. why not? you don't need talent to do something you enjoy. just as long as you're having fun with it then that's all you need, he said, leaning forward some in his chair. plus, if you do something for long enough you'll improve at it. he gently tapped at one of the math books, even stuff like that, he added on. when the girl stated that bennies likes the arts as well he somewhat froze. was it that obvious? bennie didn't really enjoy telling others about his artistic interests, but for some reason it didn't so much bother him when it came to this girl. with a small nod he said, a little, yes. he slowly ventured. some aspects of the arts interest me. it was all he was willing to explain as he was hesitant on telling her that he sculpted dragons, many, many dragons.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fluff and Stuff - Not Accepting (PM me)

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:02 am

Faith Conners

copper orange streaks break up the black l up side of her neck to lower jaw l soulmate's name here l @a cafe in town l tagged-Rhett

Yeup. Just as Faith had thought, it turned out she was dealing with a fellow art enthusiast just like she was. "Its just you seemed to perk up.....when I mentioned that I preffered the arts is all. It really was just a lucky guess. Maybe an educated one at best.", said the teen lightly tapping her fingers against the mug holding the piping beverage. The thought that she had acciedently caused her new company some sort of worry entering her mind and having her prey beyond hope her hunch was wrong. It wasn't like Faith was trying to chase the boy away after all. Though the girl was a bit encouraged when Rhett didn't make a move of some sort to get up and leave the table. "I've loved it since I was little and been entertaining myself since then too. I-I'm not.....great....with people but I always had the friends I made up to keep me company and my parents encouraged me. It.....wasn't easy growing out of that.....", said the patite brunette taking a embarased drink from her tea looking away from the boy accross from her.

A short silence followed as she listened to Rhett before picking up the convwrsation again answering, "I'm not so sure. My stuff really isn't all that great, let alone something like book or gallery quality. Its just a bunch of gibberish honestly....nothing special. Besides I haven't written in awhile and I could have lost what little touch I might have had." Looking down at the math text book, "I'm always busy anyway with schoolwork or going to work with my mom." Glancing back up at Rhett looking more nervous then before, "You share your art with anyone?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me