THE ART OF SOUND ✰ ─ 8/19 places left!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

THE ART OF SOUND ✰ ─ 8/19 places left!

Postby moee » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:11 pm

famous musicians touring around the globe
      with groupies, fans and camera men follow
      ing you around every second. being famous
      has it's perks but ultimately, has it's downsi
      des too; drama, competition and in some c
      ases, romance. can you handle it or will yo
      u break at seems?

Last edited by moee on Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

meet the characters.

Postby moee » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:39 pm

band a
a three-piece band... one guitarist, drummer and singer. a rather popular band amongst the indie community who've toured in countless cities around america and england, though, this is your first global tour! and you've been scouting some top musicians who you really think deserve a chance at the big stage if they haven't already. with your band name being ______, your name is seen often on youtube, billboards and adds despite starting up as a uni band with a couple of your friends. you're finally living your dream, but is it everything you've ever hoped for?

cameron swander xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cooper rivera xxxxxxxxxxxx casper manson
22/female xxxxxxxxxxxzxxx 22/male xxxxxxxxxxxzxxx 23/male
drummer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx singer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx guitarist
ordinary people xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx solo-jik xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx easylife

musician a
you started this tour as a barely recognisable artist, luck was on your side the night you were playing at a small local venue when band a walked in and instantly saw your talent, they hired you on the spot. you didn't know what you were signing up for but that didn't mean you wasn't excited for this adventure and for your music career to finally kick off after trying to reach the spotlight for the past year, though, it payed the bills, barely. will you continue to stay hopeful throughout the tour?

gavriel wagner
25/non-binary
pereyra

band b
a five-piece band... three guitarists; bass, rhythm and lead, one drummer and singer. classic rock band who've been pretty unsuccessful when it comes to music, you were never able to find your sound until you really put all of your money, time and effort together, it's taken you all you've got and quite frankly, you're a bit tired. you started off as complete strangers to each other but eventually became best friends with a lot of love for one another, can you say that about the people you're working with though? that may be a different story. throughout most of your music career you were just playing in garages and student house parties that were filled with drunk people not really listening, now you're on a big stage and you're really excited. good thing band a read your email before recruiting a different band to support them.

kate winters xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx celia bates xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx full name
22/female xxxxxxxxxxxzxxx 21/female xxxxxxxxxxxzxxx age/gender
drummer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx singer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lead guitarist
pepperdots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx rat mama xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx username

full name xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx full name
age/gender xxxxxxxxxxxzxxx age/gender
rhythm guitarist xxxxxxxxxxxx bass guitarist
username xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wayv

musician b
a rather popular musician; it's not your first time touring with band a, especially considering you've been in this business for the past three years making good money with it. you're proud of your success and you're hoping it'll only get better by doing this world tour, even if it is with strangers, you wasn't too pleased with the news that a bunch of strangers would be touring and could possibly ruin the tour, but you guess you have to at least give them a chance.

klaus rafe
24/male
erik destler

groupies
a total of six groupies, all crazily obsessed with the band but have been hired to follow them on tour and sell their merch in return for as many photos and signed items and they'd like. unfortunately for the musicians who will be preforming on the main stage... they can get a little crazy, especially when their favourite is dating another member of the tour, or maybe one of them will have their dream come true and will end up in a relationship with one of the musicians them-self. tours and people are rather unpredictable, hopefully things wont get too messy.

nieves simon-santos xxxxxxx full name xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx full name
25/agender xxxxxxxxxxxzxxx age/gender xxxxxxxxxxxzxxx age/gender
pereyra xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx username xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx username

full name xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx full name xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx full name
age/gender xxxxxxxxxxxzxxx age/gender xxxxxxxxxxxzxxx age/gender
username xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx username xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx username

camera crew
there are three camera persons who catch all of the inside dirt and drama, if any of the musicians have questions about loyalty or what really happened, they go to these lovely humans. they're the glue, yet also the people who could do the most damage to peoples personal love lives and dramatics that may happen whilst on this tour. these men and women are to be trusted but also feared.

full name xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx theo vasquez xxxxxxxxxxxxx full name
age/gender xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx 26/male xxxxxxxxxxxzxxx age/gender
carpe noctem.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx deetz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx username
Last edited by moee on Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 16 times in total.
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules and regulations.

Postby moee » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:20 pm

⟶ all of cs' rules and regulations apply to this roleplay; fade to black when necessary, no graphic romantic or abusive/fighting scenes, no drugs and what-not. most importantly be nice to your fellow roleplayers; keep all drama between characters!

⟶ diversity is warmly welcomed and accepted! lgbtq+, all races, religions and such will fit in perfectly here so long as they still follow along the story line and if you're not comfortable with that then this roleplay really isn't for you. all characters must have realistic face-claims, their ages must be between 20 and 30. your characters are fully aloud their own background and story, though, please try to keep it following their general story, if you have any questions about it please feel free to send me a private message where we can discuss it. ONE character per person (unless you decide you'd like to be a groupie, then you may have two, but check with me first!) finally, please discuss with your fellow roleplayers your relations! it's important everyone has some kind of relationship with the other, but not everyone can be friendly with everyone, spice it up.

⟶ reservations are acceptable, please ask through private message. once you've made an inquiry about reservations and i've accepted, you have two days to post your form and if it isn't posted within the two day limit i will follow up with you, if i still get no response your reservation will be removed from the page, i hope you understand.

⟶ as i've mentioned many times, drama and romance is very highly encouraged. run major plot lines through me first (such as a marriage, death) but make sure it isn't something that may be highly triggering to others. i don't make discords for roleplays as it gives me anxiety so please dont ask, there is a DISCUSSION THREAD though so post all of your occ and forms on that page please!
Last edited by moee on Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

world tour stops.

Postby moee » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:37 pm

with four places already ticked, things have been running smoothly for the past couple of weeks. you spend about two days in each country so you're incredibly jet-lagged which probably isn't always the best thing, but you gotta get this world tour done!
every two/three pages is an hour, you play the gig one night and the second night you have time to explore the city and its beauty before your next first-class fight to your next city. your next stop is in belgium, i hope you're ready for it.

australia ✓ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx belgium xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx canada
china ✓ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx denmark xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx france
germany xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx greece xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hungary
ireland xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx italy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx japan
neatherlands xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx russia ✓ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx spain ✓
sweden xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thailand ✓xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx united kingdom
united states of america

[ i know not all countries have been listed, but i couldn't list them all, apologies! ]
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moee » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:12 pm

past and present events

relationships

current date, location and weather

⟶ 15th march, 2020
        ⟶ germany
        ⟶ sunny with a little breeze
        roleplay updates

⟶ the roleplay will start when
        all musician roles are filled, gr
        oupies may come later!
Last edited by moee on Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Last bumped by moee on Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:12 pm.
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me