Welcome to Oxpath Academy (New & Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Welcome to Oxpath Academy (New & Accepting!)

Postby Nevriande » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:59 pm

broken* wrote:
daniel radic || texan || heterosexual || 19 y/o guy
tagged none yet
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
the tall young man practically sprinted through the building and outside to the stables, his dog right on his heels, slowing his pace to a steady job as to not scare any of the horses when he neared it, and then walking quickly as he approached his stallion. "i know i know i'm sorry. give me a second bull." he stroked the irritated horse's nose before heading to the feed room, quickly scooping the proper grain and supplements, and than bringing the bucket back, where he entered the stall and put the bucket down on the ground. he couldn't wait for vision, his little calf, to arrive; he had to wait a few days to be old enough to be separated from his mother..
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A
{Veronica Chase Deptula} {Eighteen} {Female} {daniel}

As Veronica approached the magnificent stable, she stopped and took a picture of the entrance. When she entered the stable, she could see someone else stroking his horse. She slowly approached him. "Um... Hello?" She called out to the person. She took another snap of one of the horses as she approached the guy.

================================================================================================================

V.I.C.T.O.R.I.A
{Victoria Mia Gladden} {Eighteen} {Female} {Open}

Victoria excitedly dashed passed the gates of Umbridge Academy and headed straight to find her dorm without stopping to adore the scenery of the college. After getting lost a few times, she finally found her dorm, Dorm #210, and went to look for a room. Victoria was living with her brother in the same room, thus it would be more expensive. She couldn't wait to enroll into this college and now her dream finally came through. She was sick and tired of her previous school, she was sick and tired of those people who she once considered friends. As she found her room, she admired it a bit before placing her bags down on the bed and started unpacking. As she unzipped the first bag, she saw an old picture of she and her used - to - be best friend. A tear rolled down her cheek as she thought of all the fun times they used to had, how life was perfect until they had to step in and ruin it.

S.E.B.A.S.T.I.A.N
{Sebastian Kevin Gladden} {Nineteen} {Male} {Open}

Sebastian sighed as he slowly walked into the school grounds of Umbridge Academy. His head was down the whole time and his eyes were sad, he didn't want to be here, he didn't want to stay. but there was only one reason why he still kept walking, his sister. He promised his parents that he would protect her no matter what. She sighed again as he headed towards his dorm, Dorm #210. His bags were light, he didn't pack much stuff as he was in a hurry to leave since Victoria lad left earlier than she had said she would. As he entered his room, he found his sister sobbing silently while looking at an old picture which he recognized instantly. He dropped his bags on the floor and walked towards Victoria, embracing her in his warm heart and letting her tears fall on his grey shirt. 'Shh, everything's fine." He reassured her and he wiped away the tears from his little sister's eyes. Soon a smile was plastered across both their faces as they hugged once again. Sebastian would always be there for Victoria, no matter what, no matter the consequences. He has been shielding her ever since young, and he would always continue to do so.

E.L.I.Z.A.B.E.T.H
{Elizabeth Lily Deiago} [Eighteen} {Female} {Open}

Elizabeth stared at the giant gates of Umbridge Academy, she was going to stay here for a couple of years, all thanks to her parents. She wasn't too happy about it, especially the part where she lost contact with all her friends in her previous school, and what she was most upset about was that she would never get to see the guy she licked anymore. She sighed and entered the college as the gates slowly opened, revealing loads of busy students carrying books in their hands and walking up to their dorm rooms. All those students were either catching up with each other after the holidays or catching up with their homework. Elizabeth sighed once again and walked towards her dorm, Dorm #211. She would be sharing a room with her brother and that was the only thing she was happy about, at least she won't be so awkward.

C.H.R.I.S.T.O.P.H.E.R
{Christopher Jamie Deiago} {Nineteen} {Male} {Open}

Christopher pulled his bags from behind the truck that his father drove and hugged his old man good bye before entering Umbridge Academy. He didn't pay attention to the other students and just kept walking straight to his dorm, Dorm #211, which was the same as his sister as they were sharing a dorm together. He knew he was already late and that his sister had arrived a long time ago. As soon as he found his room, he entered and placed his bags down on his bed and hugged his sister tightly. 'Gosh I've missed you!" He said releasing her. They have not met for ages ever since Victoria moved away. Victoria laughed and replied with another warm hug. Soon, the pair began unpacking their bags and arranging their new room.[/quote]

A.L.E.X.A.N.D.E.R
{Alexander Aaron Deptula} {Nineteen} {Male} {Open}

Alexander starred in awe as he saw his younger sister leave without even waiting for his reply. He sat up and sighed, "So much for having a little sister as company," he told himself as he fell back to his bed again, waiting for Veronica to bring in the food that she promised she would.
Nevriande

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RuffTheRuler » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:52 pm

(Recap?)
RuffTheRuler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nevriande » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:53 pm

~Toxic_Goes_Ruff~ wrote:(Recap?)

who were you tagged with?
Nevriande

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RuffTheRuler » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:02 pm

Nevriande wrote:
~Toxic_Goes_Ruff~ wrote:(Recap?)

who were you tagged with?

Alex was going to be tagged with Riley.)
RuffTheRuler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby when_darkness_falls » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:19 pm

Kat/19/dog park/open
Kat has decided to take Anubis to the dog park before signing in. it was her first day on campus and she hasn't got her schedule or dorm room number so she had no clue if she was living alone or with a room mate. but she didn't care witch ever she got. Anubis was walking by Kat's side, he learned to walk off a leash but many people found this intimidating sence Anubis was a fairly large Doberman. "here we are Anubis" she said to her dog as she opened the dog park gate and walking in. she threw a ball and started playing fetch with her dog.
when_darkness_falls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suzycu » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:47 pm

Riley

Tagged: Open, walking down a horse trail

Riley continues along with King. The medium sized dog had calmed down and now trotted along contently. After a few minuets of walking, Riley stops them and sits on a large rock to the side of the dusty trail. "Let's play a game King. If you do all your tricks right, I'll take you to that Cafe' and sneakily buy you a blueberry croissant and some lukewarm tea. Can you do that?" The dog excitedly wags his tail and kneels down with his tongue hanging out.

Garrett

Tagged: Open

Garret gets out of bed and changes into some suitable clothing. He expertly puts some gel into his hair and sprays a small amount of cologne on himself. He grabs the rabbits and walks outside of his dorm, headed to the stables to care for them. His walk there is brisk, only interrupted when a bird gets too close for comfort. After cleaning out the rabbits cage and putting new bedding, food, and water in their beds. He jogs back to his dorm and showers quickly, thinking about taking that Thomas dude up on his idea of going to the Cafe'.
Horses are my special interest and I have been working since I joined to collect them all. Can you help me? Currently at 960/~1900

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
suzycu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nevriande » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:12 am

Nevriande wrote:
broken* wrote:
daniel radic || texan || heterosexual || 19 y/o guy
tagged none yet
the tall young man practically sprinted through the building and outside to the stables, his dog right on his heels, slowing his pace to a steady job as to not scare any of the horses when he neared it, and then walking quickly as he approached his stallion. "i know i know i'm sorry. give me a second bull." he stroked the irritated horse's nose before heading to the feed room, quickly scooping the proper grain and supplements, and than bringing the bucket back, where he entered the stall and put the bucket down on the ground. he couldn't wait for vision, his little calf, to arrive; he had to wait a few days to be old enough to be separated from his mother..

V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A
{Veronica Chase Deptula} {Eighteen} {Female} {daniel}

As Veronica approached the magnificent stable, she stopped and took a picture of the entrance. When she entered the stable, she could see someone else stroking his horse. She slowly approached him. "Um... Hello?" She called out to the person. She took another snap of one of the horses as she approached the guy.

================================================================================================================

V.I.C.T.O.R.I.A
{Victoria Mia Gladden} {Eighteen} {Female} {Open}

Victoria excitedly dashed passed the gates of Umbridge Academy and headed straight to find her dorm without stopping to adore the scenery of the college. After getting lost a few times, she finally found her dorm, Dorm #210, and went to look for a room. Victoria was living with her brother in the same room, thus it would be more expensive. She couldn't wait to enroll into this college and now her dream finally came through. She was sick and tired of her previous school, she was sick and tired of those people who she once considered friends. As she found her room, she admired it a bit before placing her bags down on the bed and started unpacking. As she unzipped the first bag, she saw an old picture of she and her used - to - be best friend. A tear rolled down her cheek as she thought of all the fun times they used to had, how life was perfect until they had to step in and ruin it.

S.E.B.A.S.T.I.A.N
{Sebastian Kevin Gladden} {Nineteen} {Male} {Open}

Sebastian sighed as he slowly walked into the school grounds of Umbridge Academy. His head was down the whole time and his eyes were sad, he didn't want to be here, he didn't want to stay. but there was only one reason why he still kept walking, his sister. He promised his parents that he would protect her no matter what. She sighed again as he headed towards his dorm, Dorm #210. His bags were light, he didn't pack much stuff as he was in a hurry to leave since Victoria lad left earlier than she had said she would. As he entered his room, he found his sister sobbing silently while looking at an old picture which he recognized instantly. He dropped his bags on the floor and walked towards Victoria, embracing her in his warm heart and letting her tears fall on his grey shirt. 'Shh, everything's fine." He reassured her and he wiped away the tears from his little sister's eyes. Soon a smile was plastered across both their faces as they hugged once again. Sebastian would always be there for Victoria, no matter what, no matter the consequences. He has been shielding her ever since young, and he would always continue to do so.

E.L.I.Z.A.B.E.T.H
{Elizabeth Lily Deiago} [Eighteen} {Female} {Open}

Elizabeth stared at the giant gates of Umbridge Academy, she was going to stay here for a couple of years, all thanks to her parents. She wasn't too happy about it, especially the part where she lost contact with all her friends in her previous school, and what she was most upset about was that she would never get to see the guy she licked anymore. She sighed and entered the college as the gates slowly opened, revealing loads of busy students carrying books in their hands and walking up to their dorm rooms. All those students were either catching up with each other after the holidays or catching up with their homework. Elizabeth sighed once again and walked towards her dorm, Dorm #211. She would be sharing a room with her brother and that was the only thing she was happy about, at least she won't be so awkward.

C.H.R.I.S.T.O.P.H.E.R
{Christopher Jamie Deiago} {Nineteen} {Male} {Open}

Christopher pulled his bags from behind the truck that his father drove and hugged his old man good bye before entering Umbridge Academy. He didn't pay attention to the other students and just kept walking straight to his dorm, Dorm #211, which was the same as his sister as they were sharing a dorm together. He knew he was already late and that his sister had arrived a long time ago. As soon as he found his room, he entered and placed his bags down on his bed and hugged his sister tightly. 'Gosh I've missed you!" He said releasing her. They have not met for ages ever since Victoria moved away. Victoria laughed and replied with another warm hug. Soon, the pair began unpacking their bags and arranging their new room.

A.L.E.X.A.N.D.E.R
{Alexander Aaron Deptula} {Nineteen} {Male} {Open}

Alexander starred in awe as he saw his younger sister leave without even waiting for his reply. He sat up and sighed, "So much for having a little sister as company," he told himself as he fell back to his bed again, waiting for Veronica to bring in the food that she promised she would. [/quote]
Nevriande

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby when_darkness_falls » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:00 am

Kat/19/dog park/open
"this is the last pitch Anubis" she said as she pulled the ball from the dogs mouth chucking it once more. Anubis ran after it at full speed catching it on the first bounce then ran back to Kat "okay my arms tired" she said as she sat on the grass looking up at the sky. Anubis dropped the ball at her feet and ran off to go play.
when_darkness_falls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ V ~ » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:15 am

Luke Harris | Tagged Open | Located Cafeteria | Dorm #221
Luke quickly ran into the cafeteria and bought some Hamburgers and French fries. He also bought a shake. He ate the hamburger and sipped the shake, leaving he fries. He hoped nobody was gonna come up and speak to him. He was terribly shy and he needed to get food out of the cafe for his sister. He shot some quick glances around the room before throwing away his hamburger wrapper and sat back down. He stared at his hands for a bit before standing, the half empty shake and fries in his hands.

Btw Addie's 10, not 17 ^^)

Auction Thread
Trade Thread
Currently Seeking(Pets): Malk Valentine's PPS
Currently Seeking(Items): WL Animal Eggs
Animal Egg Collection
~ V ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby when_darkness_falls » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:49 am

Kat/19/path to the school /open
after a while Kat decided she needed to go to the principals office. "here boy it time to go" she said as she stood up and opened the gate as Anubis came running right threw it. she walked out after him only to find him sitting and waiting by the trail "okay heal boy" she said as she made her way down the path, her dog falling instep with her.
when_darkness_falls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me