Welcome to Oxpath Academy (New & Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Welcome to Oxpath Academy (New & Accepting!)

Postby Megus » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:06 pm

(Bump)

TO MODS: Haley_Riddle and I are sisters and so we sometimes log on with the same IP address (like when she gets her school computer taken up for example)
Megus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Megus » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:26 pm

Megus wrote:She listened intently as he talked about the horses. Until he stopped though. She followed his gaze to see that he was looking down at Nyne. He seemed to think for a moment, and then he began speaking again.

"His name is Nyne, but he's not my cat. He's my brother's. Harold let's me take him out on walks sometimes."

(Bump)

TO MODS: Haley_Riddle and I are sisters and so we sometimes log on with the same IP address (like when she gets her school computer taken up for example)
Megus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby condition terminal » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:25 pm

[list]thomas nodded,nuns was an interesting name for a cat. "Cool. " Thomas said still looking at the small cat. Then Thomas looked back at the girl. She had a brother which was interesting. That made Thomas wonder if they were twins,most likely not. Thomas was pretty much speechless he didn't know wha to say or ask. It was very rare for Thomas because most of thee time he had too much to say. [list]
condition terminal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me