Gen Con

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Gen Con

Postby Kim Jonghyun » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:45 am

You guys should attend Gen Con, you could get up to or over 3 or 4 times the popularity, and its only in Indiana. Its not too far from AnthroCon, I dont think. At least, not across the world. xD Its in August, usually around the 15th. c:
Heres the link to learn more: (I attend every year, and its great)
Gen Con Indy

Hope you guys attend. From what Ive heard, AnthroCon is similar. You can set up a booth in a giant dealer hall, and thousands pass it every day, for four days. xD
c:

~Leo
° 3000+ pets up for trade
° searching for sitting cats

°ocs for sale

°art by
Kim Jonghyun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gen Con

Postby Hekomi » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:00 am

Tess wrote:Will you please come to *other location* sometime? I can't make it to Pittsburgh.
Unfortunately, there aren't many conventions which match the subject matter of CS, and we're not yet big enough to hold our own convention.
As a lot of our staff are flying in from far-off countries for the convention (Belgium, Japan, New Zealand, etc), it is already hard enough for us to make this one appearance. If we have a great success in Pittsburgh then we may consider doing something similar again in future years.
However, the vast majority of our members live in the United States, so we're not aiming to do anything like this in other countries, sorry. I know it sucks when you live far away and feel like you're being forgotten, heck I'm from New Zealand, no-one ever comes there! It just doesn't make sense for us to hold an event in a country where we'd be lucky to see 2 or 3 members turn up. CS is simply not big enough.
*Do not PM me for CS help. Send a ticket instead.*

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
I have received 53 gifts.
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me