Slight question about a rule.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Slight question about a rule.

Postby falloutboyfan » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:27 pm

I have recently come back to chickensmoothie and I have a question about the second rule. I've quoted it:
A - Can I have more than one account?
Q- No, each player is only allowed to have one account. You are not allowed to have more than one account for any reason.

Players which create or control multiple accounts in order to get around our adoption limits and pound time limits will be banned and have their pets taken away. If you're trading with other people, they have to be real players and not just accounts which exist to give you pets. If in doubt, don't.

If you want to rename your account, DON'T create a new account and trade the pets over to it. That breaks the multi-account rule. See our help entry on renaming your account instead.

My little sister is interested in joining this website too, she hasn't yet, upon my request. I'm concerned that I may be banned and I don't want that to happen since I've just come back!
The reason I'm concerned is in the future, when we get internet at the house, our log in times may be right after each other or at the same time, since we only have one computer at home. Also in the future our IP addresses will match up.
Will my account be deleted if she joins since our log in times may be right after after another and we will have the same IP address?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=119666
My real concern is with the above topic though. Specify the bolded
[quote]It IS okay for people sharing your computer to create their own accounts.
It is NEVER ok for you to create more accounts for yourself, or encourage others to create accounts which just exist to get YOU extra stuff. To be on the safe side, you should ensure that all trades done with people on your ip are fair (2-sided) trades.[/url]
If in the future one of us happen upon a duplicate adoptable, can we gift it to the other if they are interested in it? I was thinking I might give her one/some of my extra adoptables around certain holidays or her birthday. I, of coarse, wouldn't want anything in exchange since its a gift. I also don't want both of us to be banned/deleted.

I am not trying to get around the adoption limits/rules. I'm just slightly worried. If I want to give her an adoptable for her birthday or something does she have to give me something too? If I want to just give her an adoptable randomly, would we be in trouble?
Am I supposed to inform anyone I have a sibling playing or something?

Sorry this is such a dumb questions but I can tried searching for the answer/clarification on rule 2 and I couldn't find it. :oops:
Thanks in advance for any replies!
I am apart of CreatureBreeder! Click Tie Sin to see my farm.
Auctioning off my 2nd Generation Holly x Frill [URL=http://dragcave.net/teleport/8409ba61e7215335f32e32fadd6c4b88
]dragcave[/URL] eggs! Considering all offers!
falloutboyfan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Slight question about a rule.

Postby the d » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:37 pm

I wouldn't worry, when my sister still played CS we used to send each other gifts all the time.
The moderators usually don't see a problem with fair trading, but if mass amounts of pets are sent from one person, they may start to wonder.

It's no big deal if you and your sister trade pets fairly, many of CS's players share Internet and have never been banned or even warned about trading.
While I am not a moderater, it would probably be a good idea to get clarification from one of them if you're really worried. C:
i am the dark loRD SANTA
ImageImageImageImageImage
frEedoM !!! the D!!!
WISDUMB
the d smart?????
im $100% specialler that u

http://lokii-laufeyson.tumblr.com/
folloW ME HERE BAKAS ^^^
he dyes in the end
drOP IT LIKE ITs hot,,,....?!
the d

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:44 pm

It's fine for your sister to have an account - so long as her account is clearly a separate player and isn't there just to get you more pets, there shouldn't be any issue. :3 The occasional gift is fine, too, so long as it isn't a huge amount of pets and the gifting isn't just one way.
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby falloutboyfan » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Thanks a lot Atwood and Cerulean!
I am apart of CreatureBreeder! Click Tie Sin to see my farm.
Auctioning off my 2nd Generation Holly x Frill [URL=http://dragcave.net/teleport/8409ba61e7215335f32e32fadd6c4b88
]dragcave[/URL] eggs! Considering all offers!
falloutboyfan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me