<<<ACCOUNTING FOR PETS>>>suggestion

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

<<<ACCOUNTING FOR PETS>>>suggestion

Postby Gobaylia » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:29 pm

So maybe there could be something like a link that tells you
how many pets of that particular pet you have. That way
we can give others the extra pets that we already have.
I find it hard to only have one of each pet. We need some
other way to organize and go through the pets.
Last edited by Gobaylia on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by Gobaylia » July 11th, 2012, 9:50 pm

My goal is to get every single pet on chicken smoothie! I am close but not close enough. I have 33 29 more pages left of wishlist pets! Can you help me get them? So lets trade! One or more WL pets for one or more WL pets. Go to "Extras". Feel free to gift me some too...if your feeling generous.

I will also give items for my wish list pets! (except for tokens) I think I may try....3 WL pets for 1 token item. If you dont think its fair then plzz dont make the trade for the tokens.

Thank you!
Gobaylia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: <<<ACCOUNTING FOR PETS>>>

Postby BlueRocketMouse » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:47 pm

This would be extremely helpful. I once traded away a butterwolf I thought I had duplicates of, but actually only had one and mistook it for another because it looked so similar to its littermates. It wasn't a very rare butterfly wolf at all, but it still took me a while to find another and ever since then I've been paranoid about accidentally trading away pets I only have one of.
ImageImage.......
deviantART

"Our long bygone burdens,
mere echoes of the spring,
but where have we come,
and where shall we end?
If dreams can't come true,
then why not pretend?"

Characters

......Image Image

BlueRocketMouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ellies » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:00 pm

I thought this was the point of groups? you can sort them out the way you want! Duplicats in one and non doubles in the other ^^
Ellies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby benny5678 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:04 am

it would be nice but that is why we have groups, i have trade groups and lock the groups of pets i only have one of in groups

Yes i am a girl. just with an odd username in honor of my dog with cancer.

Need 1,000,000 cats!!!! please help and send me some trades, its for a good cause. check out rachel's challenge.

Looking for C$ or the new store dogs despertly! please send a trade!
benny5678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gobaylia » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:25 pm

yes but when you have a lot of pets it can be difficult

My goal is to get every single pet on chicken smoothie! I am close but not close enough. I have 33 29 more pages left of wishlist pets! Can you help me get them? So lets trade! One or more WL pets for one or more WL pets. Go to "Extras". Feel free to gift me some too...if your feeling generous.

I will also give items for my wish list pets! (except for tokens) I think I may try....3 WL pets for 1 token item. If you dont think its fair then plzz dont make the trade for the tokens.

Thank you!
Gobaylia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gobaylia » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:43 pm

I am not a good organizer there for I have to go through them alot.....we would still have groups but this would help find a particular pet.

Thank you!
Gobaylia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: <<<ACCOUNTING FOR PETS>>>suggestion

Postby Shian » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:22 am

Would be neat to have a number next to each pet in the archive, but (in layman's terms) that means the system would have to scan all the pets in your account periodically. The site doesn't need that kind of stress on it when there are more important things to do like browsing the forums and adopting pets :)
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:52 am

It's been suggested multiple times. ^^; However, I don't think Nick has said whether or not he'll do it.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gobaylia » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:09 pm

hmmm I just wish there was some way I could tell how many of that pet I have....organizing takes away from _my_ time on forums and trading.

Thank you!
Gobaylia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gobaylia » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:33 pm

maybe it wouldnt always have to scan everything unless you click on it.

Thank you!
Gobaylia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me