how do I request a drawing

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

how do I request a drawing

Postby ~*~Aqua~*~ » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:16 pm

How do I request a drawing to be drawn for a character of mine??
~*~Aqua~*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: how do I request a drawing

Postby icarusAbstracted » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Well, you can find art shops in the CS Trades - Pets for art/Art for pets forum, just find an art shop, make sure it is open and there is a slot, fill in the form the person running the shop has for you with all the information asked. Then just post it, and wait for them to accept or reject your order.
You can also order custom colourings of Oekaki drawings in Adoptable Oekaki, so long as the person running the shop allows customs, just do the same as above.
╭───── ⋅ ✩ ⋅ ───── ⋅⋅⋅ ★ ⋅⋅⋅ ───── ⋅ ✩ ⋅ ─────╮
icky they/them or xey/xem adult

old player trying to be more active tons of old rares to trade
╰───── ⋅ ✩ ⋅ ───── ⋅⋅⋅ ★ ⋅⋅⋅ ───── ⋅ ✩ ⋅ ─────╯
icarusAbstracted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: how do I request a drawing

Postby Vampicorn » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:52 pm

To elaborate on what Ananda said, if you want your character to be drawn on a CS lineart, Tess only gives them out as gifts, usually to the staff or other awesome people
My shop is closed for good, I have no use for this site or my art anymore. I'm not going to go into details about why I've been inactive and why I am quitting, but in short the word 'depression' has been thrown around a lot. I would go into more detail, but for the sake of the younger members of the site I can't. If you really want to know you can PM me by the end of the day.

Most of my linearts are being transferred over to editable oekaki for the use of anyone who so shall pleases to color in their characters.
It was fun while it lasted, but sadly my time here on CS is done.

-Sarah, aka Vampicorn
Vampicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me