Deactivated?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Deactivated?

Postby Centauri » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:20 am

I had my first account, Leafy, that I never logged out on, and used to adopt my pets. But when I deleted my browsing history to get rid of a virus, I deleted the cookie that always logs me in, so I went to log into "Leafy", and I can't remember the password. I did the e-mail-new-password-thing about 5 times, and never got the e-mail. I read into the forum host f.a.q, and it said my account may be deactivated because I didn't post on it. Can someone please reactivate that account ( if it's deactivated ), or PM me the password please please please? I'm sorry I have another account, but I wanted to keep adopting pets and didn't want to be a guest (because I am talented at losing codes...and passwords..).
Once I have my old account back, I'll just trade all my pets on this account back to it and delete this account, this I put my word on. I'm sorry again for creating another account, I did NOT do it to cheat.
Centauri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deactivated?

Postby Nick » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:53 pm

We're not deactivating accounts at the moment. The password email probably ended up going into your junk mail folder, or got rejected altogether by your mail server (emails from our server are often just thrown away by email providers). I'll send an email to the registered email address for that account with a new password for you.
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me