Please lock c:

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Please lock c:

Postby Tofuudog » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:13 pm

Question answered.

So today at School we were at the computer lab. I sat beside my friend (she loves horses). She told me to tell her if there is any horse websites, and so I suggested her Chicken Smoothie since you could adopt horses/ponies. She joined and adopted horses. She wanted my horses so I said we trade. I gave her some horses and ponies in exchange for the staff litter newborns. When I was going to accept, it had the sign STOP you are not allowed to have multiple accounts etc.. I was wondering why that happened because we didn't use the same computer. We were on at the same time. I'm just curious of why that happened. But anyway, I wasn't cheating. I didn't ask for pets from her for free. I let her pick what she wanted. Thank you for anybody who answers!

The trade
Her username is Yalize ^^
Last edited by Tofuudog on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
т σ f υ υ 'ѕ в σ α я ∂

did not update links below since 2014
My trade thread
artshopdeviantartMLP stamps
Tofuudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trading with my friend

Postby Shian » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:20 pm

That just means you're on the same IP. Schools usually have one IP address but as long as the trade is fair and neither account is benefiting, then trading is okay. :)
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trading with my friend

Postby Tofuudog » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:22 pm

-Firestar- wrote:That just means you're on the same IP. Schools usually have one IP address but as long as the trade is fair and neither account is benefiting, then trading is okay. :)

Oh, thank you n__n.
т σ f υ υ 'ѕ в σ α я ∂

did not update links below since 2014
My trade thread
artshopdeviantartMLP stamps
Tofuudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups