I need an opinion on this. Please come and vote. PLEASE!!!!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Do you think she should post the poll again to vote for that?

Yes, I think she should.
43%
No, I think we shouldn't.
19%
I have no clue. o.o Just came cus of curiosity.
38%

Total votes : 21

Re: I need an opinion on this. Please come and vote. PLEASE!!!!

Postby Willow13 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:13 pm

sounds like a good idea but it shouldnt be too expensive or necesarilly cheap either because it would probably take some time too make
ImageImage
Willow13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:20 pm

My personal view as a selfish human being: I hate the idea, because I am not in a position to pay :lol:

My view based on what would be most benefical: Follow Solloby's idea. Solloby is always correct :D
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyoshiYan » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:16 am

I know. That is why I said to follow her idea. And it would help tess better too. :3 I think she deserves it cus of how great of a person she is and sweet. o.o I love you tess *Hugs* Now I'm really really excited. I love chicken smoothie. I should have been here a long time ago when I saw the rotting banana in april. I should have joined back then and I would be very happy. :3
KyoshiYan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyoshiYan » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:17 am

And by the April thing, I meant a while ago I saw the same rotting banana and... watched it rot. XD
KyoshiYan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyoshiYan » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:21 am

Here is another poll/question.
Do you think Solloby is always right?
I do! What about you guys? If you skip pages or forgot what she said her is what she said and I like her brilliant ideas.
Solloby wrote:I don't know how I feel about this.

I think with the large amount of people, you'd want to keep customs rare so they should be stupidly expensive so very few people get them. If they are like $2 then everyone & their dog would want to buy one. I know GaiaOnline breedable/changing pet sites that are very, very popular can sell customs for $15 and $20 but that is a little different, all pets are unique there generally and obtaining any pets can sometimes be quite difficult, because popular ones have flatsales with far less pets than necessary to satisfy everyone that posts trying to buy one in the first 30 seconds of the flatsale starting let alone the slower ones. And customs are expensive goldwise, they can be 200k, 500k or over 1 million gold on the site. But I'm digressing.

If it is implemented the price should be steep, and have a limit of 1 per person per month or something. Because the site is now too big to offer cheap customs because too many people would want them to cater for all.

Another option is for Tess to auction them, perhaps on eBay. She could have say 3 auctions with 1 custom pet in each, and see how they go. That might be a nice way to get money for the site, and to work out what people will pay for them.
KyoshiYan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me