Mods,Tess,and Nick(Somewhat,I guess) Need to come here!!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Mods,Tess,and Nick(Somewhat,I guess) Need to come here!!

Postby Frayah » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:16 am

I found a freewebs site,and it said this:"Hi! I'm Emily and those pets you see below are the pets I made!!! I drew them,so feel free to adopt them!!" And so I looked at the pets and they were CS pets!!! And,if I'm making a big deal of nothing,please tell me! Cause last time I checked,Tess' name wasn't Emily!!!!

So,yeah,if I'm making a big deal over nothing,please delete this or lock it.

I don't want to sound panic-y,but...Tess doesn't like Art Theft!!!

Then,I want to the site a minute ago,and the Art Thief deleted EVERYTHING one the site saying:Sorry,this site in NEVER going to be used again.Thank you for your support!"

Ugh!!!...

I don't know if this helps but the username started with the letter d,I cant find the user anywhere on the list of users,the pets that were on the site were a tribal wolf,a sun dog with gold jewlery, a green toxic,and a pink floppy eared dog from September,but the weird thing is the pink dog had my username on it and it said: Thank that user for letting us use their pet! And I never did that!!!!!
Ok,nevermind, the username doesn't start with d,because Whitefern is the one who did it!! She gave me the site and said that she drew the pets,not Tess!!! I was flame-ing her for that!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Art Theft!!! And now,the website is completely gone!! Nothings there,not even the backround...A completely different site comes up...
Last edited by Frayah on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Frayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mods,Tess,and Nick(Somewhat,I guess) Need to come here!!

Postby Shadow » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:30 pm

Do you have a link to the site? We can't really do anything if we don't know where the site is loacated. XD;;
Quantum

"Life
is a great big canvas,
and you should throw
all the paint on it you can."
-Danny Kaye
Shadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:59 pm

If the content of the site's been removed then it's safe to guess that someone already told them off for art theft. But yeah, if you can work out who they are then banning them here would be a good option. Did they post any pets with usernames on them? What was the username of the pets?
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frayah » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:19 am

Well,yes their was usernames on the pets,so I searched through the list of users,and couldn't find it...Do you think they got banned or deleted their account??? The username started with the letter d.So,I have no idea...Sorry if I'm not helping...
Frayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frayah » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:50 am

Ugh...Art Thief...
Frayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:00 am

Stop bumping this! Its getting annoying to have something that looks like a really important thread but it's not.

You basically come in, say you saw something, don't remember the name, can't find the pets they stole and can't get back to the place. What is anyone supposed to do if you have no info, nowhere to go to to prove this and nothing to go on? I'm surprised this whole thread just hasn't been marked as spam....
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frayah » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:20 am

-Firestar- wrote:Stop bumping this! Its getting annoying to have something that looks like a really important thread but it's not.

You basically come in, say you saw something, don't remember the name, can't find the pets they stole and can't get back to the place. What is anyone supposed to do if you have no info, nowhere to go to to prove this and nothing to go on? I'm surprised this whole thread just hasn't been marked as spam....

well! No I found te user!!!!! I talked to Whitefern,and she edited the site!!! We need to delete her account!!!! She was using other users' pets!!!Can't go flamin' at me for that,now can ya??!
Frayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frayah » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:25 am

Shadow,I found out who it was...It was Whitefern!!!
Shadow wrote:Do you have a link to the site? We can't really do anything if we don't know where the site is loacated. XD;;
Frayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:26 am

WarriorsFan1 wrote:Shadow,I found out who it was...It was Whitefern!!!
Shadow wrote:Do you have a link to the site? We can't really do anything if we don't know where the site is loacated. XD;;

It'd be super helpful if you provided a link to the site anyway, so we can view it. (Search engines may still have it cached, afterall.) Otherwise, there's no proof that they did anything. :?

PS - The user Whitefern only has three pets from October and they're common second gens. Are you sure that's how it's spelled? (Caps matter!)
ImageImageImageImage
Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frayah » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:46 am

Lady wrote:
WarriorsFan1 wrote:Shadow,I found out who it was...It was Whitefern!!!

It'd be super helpful if you provided a link to the site anyway, so we can view it. (Search engines may still have it cached, afterall.) Otherwise, there's no proof that they did anything. :?

PS - The user Whitefern only has three pets from October and they're common second gens. Are you sure that's how it's spelled? (Caps matter!)

Yes,I'm sure. Oh and here's the link! http://www.freewebs.com/paintpersoncs
Frayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me