Is the pound system reinforced?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Is the pound system reinforced?

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:09 pm

Speckaroo wrote:I think reporting the person helps too :D

Well of course :D
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irised » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:20 pm

A reporting system might well be the most workable option.

As for a penalty, perhaps confiscating an uncommon pet from the offender might hit them where it hurts. Or - if it was easy enough in terms of software - a ban from adopting the following month (seeing as they like trading for pets so much, make them HAVE to trade for them, lol).
Irised

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:50 pm

Fiery Gatoh wrote:
Speckaroo wrote:its a good idea, but im pretty sure in order to change the pets name(color, boldness, ect.) all you would have to do is change the code at the bottom. And people who get those pets from the pound could just change that.

Edit: but then again people are starting to put links on their trade threads to groups

If the name was bolded/coloured on the main page though it couldn't be editted quite that easily.

Yeah. Even if they changed the forum code, when someone looked at an offered trade, it would be very obvious they were lying.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kathylilia » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:12 am

I've got it on time once and we will get it again. I will said this : please trade your pound pets to a people that you trust (i mean trusted can keep that pet). Didn't you all read the history of pound pets ? Did you think if they are hapilly get in the pound ? Didn't you ever read any rules ? They must find a nice owner for them.

read my quote here :
Please stop adopting pets from pound for trade ! If you can't follow or even read the rules, just step out from this site. Rules maked by anyone are not to break. Rules are made for our peaceness, so don't break the rules
ImageImage Image

dusk is my bff who help me trade pets
kathylilia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me