Trading Error!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Trading Error!

Postby Icesky » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:21 pm

Okay, so I was trading with someone and I edited the trade to what I liked. Then I got 'Trade Succesful' And the pet I wanted off, didnt come off, and one of the pets I wanted was replaced by a common 2nd gen I really didnt want!
Now Im mad because the wolf I wanted to take out was one of my only two, and the one I wanted was an Advent. I traded alot of Octobers for two advents and a 2nd Gen, which I didnt want to do!

I really want them back. But I dont think this person will accept back. Can someone help? I dont blame this person. But, I would like if I could get the pets I wanted back. I traded more than my fair share for just those three advents I wanted, only to get one I truly didnt want. I dont have enough space for somthing so unneeded, but Im not going to delete it .-. Help?
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš– πšžπš—πšπš’πš• 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽ"

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trading Error!

Postby Icesky » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:34 am

I still need help.
x
x

x

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nick » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:21 pm

Have you contacted the person and asked for your pets back?

Are you using Internet Explorer version 6? (go to help->about to check the version of your browser).
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:39 pm

I havnt...

But, *Sigh* Its fine. I'll deal x3

But, where would I go to 'Help?' On CS, or my computer?
x
x

x

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:59 pm

Icesky, I'd start up the trade again asking for a full tradeback and say, "i'm sorry the wrong pets got through it was a trading error, can we please reverse it then try again? I still want to do the trade but would like to fix the error first."
Or do a fix trade instead, where you send the 2nd Gen and whatever was supposed to be traded for your pet and whatever you were supposed to receive and explain the trade messed up. If you do this then give them the option to fully reverse the whole trade you did if they don't like the new trade.

If they cancel then repost asking for Nick to reverse the trade. That's what I'd do.

And to check your browser you go the the top toolbar of your Internet browser and click on the Help button there. If you are using Internet Explorer 6 you should really upgrade, even though Internet Explorer 7 is a bit less stable imo, it has some important security updates and is up-to-date so can handle new code that IE6 can't (IE6 can't handle XHTML, I had to change Starlit Insanity from that to HTML 4.0 Transitional because Dreamweaver creates them in XHTML by default which is silly so I hadn't noticed until someone using IE6 couldn't view it properly and I checked for the problem code). Or even better you should go for Firefox, there is Firefox 2 and Firefox 3, I'm still using 2 but have yet to meet a site (apart from Microsoft, who demanded I use IE lol) it couldn't handle properly. I haven't met anyone in any of my University IT classes that uses Internet Explorer if that gives you an idea of what IT students are using, we mostly use Firefox.

I hope you get your pets back!
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:42 pm

It is internet explorer 7