Holiday suggestion!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Holiday suggestion!

Postby Dask » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:39 pm

Um okay so I see that we already have the Christmas doggies out. So um, what about the other holidays?

Like me, some of us do not celebrate Christmas..so I should think there'd be a Hanukah one too right?

As for the design, a blue star of david on it's back, fur white, and maybe a cute brown/gold dredial tyed to a string on his/her neck. Just a suggestion, but it'd be real nice if this was actually approved or something. :oops:
Returning player - Open for trades for wishlist pets & items. Don't be shy, I'm wanting a lot!
Toyhou.se | DA(inactive) | FR
Dask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Holiday suggestion!

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:57 pm

Judging by what Tess has said before, she is only going to do Christmas dogs. As far as I know she celebrates Christmas, and she shouldn't have to make a million other dogs for every different religion that doesn't celebrate the holiday.
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speckaroo » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:28 pm

yea...this is something Tess has said no about more then once. (hope that sentence made sense, its late and im tired)

we don't have hannukah or kwanza or any of that stuff in my country, I have no idea about it, I wouldn't know how to celebrate it

if you want to celebrate it, find an american site that understands you guys

where I live, christmas isn't a religious holiday it's a commercial one, I'm not religious and neither is anyone in my family, and we celebrate christmas. It's normal for new zealanders.

Tess
Speckaroo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:00 pm

Yeah.. I have heard Tess say that too.
I have to admit, that what the dog would look like would be pretty cool though. lol
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me