Login Problems/Lost PW Link

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Login Problems/Lost PW Link

Postby sd_dreamcrystal » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:13 pm

I saw that this happened to someone else as well. My friend Kyokae is having problems login onto her CS account. She claims she had the pw right and saved on the browser she is using but it won't let her logon. I told her to try the "Lost Password" link in the login page yet she still hasn't got her password.

Also, I tested to see how long the "Lost Password" thing would take with my own account. Now I was only testing to see if it was going to show up in Hotmail's junk folder.. never got it. Kyokae has been waiting for nearly two days for the password retrieval, so I don't know if it is just hotmail fickle about emails from this site or what =/
sd_dreamcrystal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Login Problems/Lost PW Link

Postby Tess » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:47 pm

Hey

emails don't seem to arrive to hotmail/yahoo accounts, so a lot of people get this problem

please send an email from the email you signed up with to n.sherlock@gmail.com with the username details

nick will be able to reset your password and email you a new one

Tess

(if this is about your friend, get your friend to do it from her email that she signed up with)
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Login Problems/Lost PW Link

Postby sd_dreamcrystal » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:22 pm

Thanks Tess, I'm messaged her with it