Maxed out but one short?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Maxed out but one short?

Postby Precious » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:24 am

I'm new here on CS but I have a good teacher (Terris), and he told me i can have up to 15 of each pet. I went to collect all of the 2nd generation wolves, and ran into a problem.

The top set of wolves I have all 15.
The middle set of wolves I have 14.
The last set of wolves I have all 15.

I try to get the last one of the middle set, but it tells me I'm maxed. I looked through all my pets for the missing one, and it's not there (I also looked through the ones Terris gave me, and none are 2nd generation.). I try to adopt the last one, and it tells me I've adopted the maximum number, and won't let me have another one.

Is this a glitch or did I goof somewhere?

I'm not sure what link I should post to see if someone else could look it over for me...so if you want to help, tell me what you need and I'll get it to you.

Thanks
~Precious
Precious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Maxed out but one short?

Postby Nick » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:38 am

If you were adopting between 5-15 hours ago, you probably ran in to our very busiest time. Everyone was trying to adopt advent calendar pets, but because of a bug and the heavy load it meant that the adoption limit could be reduced even if you didn't get the pet you were adopting. This bug has been fixed now so your limit should never decrease if you don't get the pet.

So, when did you adopt these pets?
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Precious » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:49 am

It says they were adopted on the 5th...but it was earlier than that...like the 3rd or 4th. My time is different than server time though, I'm in the US and about a half a day behind you.

EDIT:

Just now tried to adopt it again (7:52am local time) and it gave me the error message again.
Precious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nick » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:03 am

The fix only makes it so that this problem won't happen with new adoptables which were released after the fix was made :(.
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Precious » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:06 am

bummer.

Hopefully I'll get all the variations with the 14 I have.

Thanks for fixing it for future adoptions though :)
Precious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me