The Pound should be open more!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

The Pound should be open more!

Postby babygirlv22 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:02 am

The pound should be open way more, I have tried all day and its still not open!Does anyone agree or know when it is open?? plz tell
Pet's name: Blossomfang

The wind blew across the weather worn trees. Under the cover of night a stealthy wolf crept silently upon her prey. Surrounded it had nowhere to go, teeth gleamed in the moonlight and in the next instant, she had food. Still warm, she ate, rejoicing for the food nature provided her. She strode on, on muscle thick legs, her paws crunching in the snow. She gazed toward the misty dawn, and awaited the future, knowing she could handle anything out there!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Just a little story about Blossom! xD click meh >.>
babygirlv22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Pound should be open more!

Postby catgirlpi » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:57 am

I think "all day" is an exaggeration... There's little chance you could have stayed up, clicking "refresh" for 24 hours straight.

Anyway, I disagree. The Pound is open often enough. As for opening times, there are threads located around the forum telling you.
~I collect~
Tiger Cats (April '10)
White Owls (October '09)
Snow Leopard Cats (April '10)
Blue Swirl Malk Wolves (Novermber '09)
catgirlpi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:42 am

I agree with catgirlpi. The pound is a chance at getting rare pets - if it was open all day, or every day, there wouldn't be any point. People would be refreshing for hours, lagging the server and such.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Luna » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:40 am

And besides, it has to manually be closed by a mod or admin. So, therefor it can only be open when an admin/mod has time.
Princess Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Toki~ » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:12 am

I feel bad saying this but I agree with everybody else it's open enough and I have only visited once but they are rare so if it were open all the time everybody could have rare pets and it would not make any sense :D
I <3 Honey and her cubs. I<3 Big Cat Diary. I<3 Animal Planet.

ImageImage

Hey Check this Out EVERYONE!

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=675614
~Toki~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swiftnose » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:29 am

once every three days would be good enough, i don't think Tess and Nick just go around banning 5 people a day and adding their pets to the pound, otherwise this site would be either overly populated with people creating extra accounts or under populated because they'll get banned by making a new account because they were banned
and pets that are donated are probably almost always common or newborns, so no one would go the pound anyways -_-
Swiftnose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Luna » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:55 am

Cheetahfly wrote:I remember once their was actually an account called pund that I found one day. They had thousands of pages of pets. So if that's the case maybe they could be open more. They used to be opened more often but I dunno what happened.

The user Pound does have thousands of pets. However, only the pets in the group 'adoptions' will be up for adoption when it's next open ;) They don't give out all the pets in the account.
Princess Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me