My Sis wants To Quit

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: My Sis wants To Quit

Postby Princess Luna » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:47 am

fluffers149 wrote:If she's quitting, why should it matter who the pets go to...? If they go to the pound, what does it matter to her if she's not going on anymore anyway?

Well, if you worked awfully hard to get rares, and spent a lot of time getting them, would you want them ending up with some noob who doesn't care much about them?
Princess Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Sis wants To Quit

Postby .kestral » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:11 am

Taethiana wrote:
fluffers149 wrote:If she's quitting, why should it matter who the pets go to...? If they go to the pound, what does it matter to her if she's not going on anymore anyway?

Well, if you worked awfully hard to get rares, and spent a lot of time getting them, would you want them ending up with some noob who doesn't care much about them?

Plus she will be with me wehn I am on my account, she likes seeing the new growths but sees it as a waste of time having an account as she barely goes on it.
She sits next to me while I go on mine.
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me