Reporting someone in a trade

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Reporting someone in a trade

Postby bloodangel1500 » Sun May 29, 2011 8:47 am

How can I report someone for using rather offensive wording in a trade?? I know if it's a post you click the upside down triangle with a ! in maybe we could get something like this for trade comments? Anyways I found them offensive foe’d them and to be honest I don't think they really embrace the spirit of chicken smoothie. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... kRqQArikug thanks to anyone who helps.
Art is diffrent for every one, who has the right to say your art is not as good as some one elses, you shouldn't compare art to others anyway, thats thier style not yours compare yourself only to your self and as long as you know your happy and gave it your all then thats good art! If any one has any pet I can take of thier hands I'd love to!!
Image Imagehttp://doylea.deviantart.com/gallery/
bloodangel1500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reporting someone in a trade

Postby klaoud » Sun May 29, 2011 8:50 am

I think the best thing to do would be to contact a general helper, and they could see if it was bad enough to get a mod to sort it out. (The link you have given does not allow people to see trade messages XD)
Get your own custom cup of tea!
Dream pet: Moonswirl c:
klaoud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bloodangel1500 » Sun May 29, 2011 8:53 am

bella+edward4eva wrote:I think the best thing to do would be to contact a general helper, and they could see if it was bad enough to get a mod to sort it out. (The link you have given does not allow people to see trade messages XD)

doh >.< thanks. nice to see you around again :)
Art is diffrent for every one, who has the right to say your art is not as good as some one elses, you shouldn't compare art to others anyway, thats thier style not yours compare yourself only to your self and as long as you know your happy and gave it your all then thats good art! If any one has any pet I can take of thier hands I'd love to!!
bloodangel1500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Sun May 29, 2011 9:01 am

If you receive a PM when you get a new trade, you can just report the PM. If not, you can just report one of their posts and explain. The mods will look into it. There is no need to ask a general helper. A mod will look and decide if it is worth a warning or not.
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Sun May 29, 2011 12:38 pm

to be honest I think your message was equally as rude as theirs. And theirs was only made in response to your initial rudeness. So I'm not sure why you're reporting them.
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bloodangel1500 » Tue May 31, 2011 3:18 am

Cause they swore if I was a minor or a parent looking at the trade I wouldn't want them to be talked to like that, or anyone else for that matter.
bloodangel1500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Tue May 31, 2011 10:38 am

'crap' is not a swearword, and it is allowed to say 'crap' on CS. If you want people to talk to you politely, don't send rude messages accusing them of wasting your time, and calling their offers 'silly'. You started it.
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me