Underage Error/Glitch?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Underage Error/Glitch?

Postby Fantastica » Sat May 14, 2011 2:04 am

Hello...
My sister, (PeacePianoPlayer) is underage, yet suddenly this morning, she got access to Oekaki. She posted three pictures with descriptions. Now, when she clicks on the pictures, they say, "The requested topic does not exist" so obviously, they cannot be viewed. I don't know how this happened, maybe it's because of the server downtime lately?

Here's the link to the gallery: oekaki/gallery.php?user=144119
Fantastica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Underage Error/Glitch?

Postby Spotty » Sat May 14, 2011 2:37 am

It's not a qlitch. All COPPA users have access to the Oekaki, but all their drawings and posts needs to be approved by a mod before they show up to make sure they don't share any personal information. It may take a little while before a mod gets time to approve your sisters posts but they will soon show up on the forums^^.
Spotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Underage Error/Glitch?

Postby Fantastica » Sat May 14, 2011 7:52 am

Spotty wrote:It's not a qlitch. All COPPA users have access to the Oekaki, but all their drawings and posts needs to be approved by a mod before they show up to make sure they don't share any personal information. It may take a little while before a mod gets time to approve your sisters posts but they will soon show up on the forums^^.

Thank you! That helps a ton. :D
Fantastica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me