need a bit of help

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

need a bit of help

Postby Dzuyt8 » Tue May 10, 2011 12:42 pm

i'm a new player and i just collect random pets, so i was wondering can anyone tell how you trade pets? if i'm doing anything wrong please tell me
Dzuyt8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: need a bit of help

Postby wickedwolfgirl » Wed May 11, 2011 12:04 am

Well, to start a trade with someone, you simply click on the "TRADE WITH ME" button under their username if you are going straight from a forum post, or you can access it from their user page as well. (Below the displayed signature I believe) Then there should be a display with a red arrow and a green arrow, labeled with something like, "What you are giving to them" and "What you want from them". Then choose the pets you want to trade. Then, click send as trade (if you don't want to change anything and don't mind if they accept right away. I wouldn't do this for open ended trades), or send as suggestion. (They need to edit it before sending it back)
This is a G I F T, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
M I D A S is king and he hold me so tight
He turned me to
gold in the sunlight

ImageImageImage
"You say roleplay addict like it's a bad thing..."
I am on a quest! A quest to improve my trade group! All trades are appreciated.
Call me Wicked. Or WWG is fine too.
Over 115 pets in my hoard! Want to help? Send a trade on over!
wickedwolfgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: need a bit of help

Postby Sorren Fey » Wed May 11, 2011 12:08 am

You can either click on "Trade with me" you find under everyone's avatar/username to the right of every post or you can go to your trading center and click on "Start a trade" and put the name of the user you want to trade with. Another possibility is to go directly to the pet you want to trade off and click on "Offer this pet in a trade" at the bottom of the pet's page.
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me