Roleplaying Question/Suggestion...

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Roleplaying Question/Suggestion...

Postby b4sedmar1s » Sun May 08, 2011 11:53 am

Hey everyone. I wanted to make a roleplay, and wanted to know if I could make a separate thread that has all the character profiles in it. B/c I hate when the thread gets clogged up with all these profiles, and it becomes hard to focus on where the roleplay is. If so, where would I make it?

Also, this would be a good thing to add to the forums. A separate forum in the roleplaying section that's like... "Animal Roleplays OC" or "Human/Humanoid/Fantasy Roleplays OC"
b4sedmar1s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Roleplaying Question/Suggestion...

Postby Jay-Jay » Sun May 08, 2011 11:59 am

they have separate fourms for the animal role plays and human/humanoid/fantasy rolepalys

And sorry no you can not make a separate thread but if you are looseing track of your rp you can add it to you bookmarks
Image ImageImage
TaintedLove<3*Taint* wrote:Scartail "I hate my life" Puts face in dirt
Jay-Jay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Sun May 08, 2011 12:30 pm

You can make a thread for all your characters in the 'share your writing' board, just put each character into a separate post within the one topic, and then you can link to each post individually.

If you've got custom-drawn artwork of some/all of the characters then you can post it in 'share your art' instead, but if you don't own any of the pictures you use as references then keep it in the writing board.
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b4sedmar1s » Mon May 09, 2011 9:29 am

Tess wrote:You can make a thread for all your characters in the 'share your writing' board, just put each character into a separate post within the one topic, and then you can link to each post individually.

If you've got custom-drawn artwork of some/all of the characters then you can post it in 'share your art' instead, but if you don't own any of the pictures you use as references then keep it in the writing board.

Thanks Tess :]
b4sedmar1s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me