One X One RP Board

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

One X One RP Board

Postby .kestral » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:33 am

Ok, personally one on one RP's dont bother me. I mean yeah there has been an explosion in the number of them recently, I am even in some of them. But the thing that does worry me is the fact that everytime I go onto the RP boards now the whole front page seems to be coevered in 1x1 Rp's and for some people who are looking for active group RP's this may cause an issue.

So I would like to suggest we add a third section to the RP boards, one specifically for 1x1 RP's.
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: One X One RP Board

Postby Icesky » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:20 pm

I agree with this. I think it would make it more organized. But then I'd feel like we needed a fourth section just to make it even xD But I'm sure we could get around that. Anyway, you have my support.
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš– πšžπš—πšπš’πš• 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽ"

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeire » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:12 am

Yes! The 1x1 roleplays are really crowding up the forum, and it's getting really hard to just browse the forum looking for a group roleplay. Perhaps to even it out, you could have a 1x1 Human/Humanoid roleplay forum, and a 1x1 Animal roleplay forum.
I could be wrong, though.
Aeire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzlebee » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:18 am

I love this idea! :clap: It's really difficult to find RP's in the jumble of 1x1 RP's. Don't get me wrong, I love 1x1 RP's.

Thank You! :P
Image Image Image
Image Image
Fizzlebee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sharubii » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:20 am

This is an awesome idea -- it'd really help keep the amount of clutter in the existing rp forums low. c:
Image Image Image Image
" i have everything to be optimistic about! "

Sharubii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vur Horston » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 am

Good idea...im in a one on one rp so i like them...but this would help!
Vur Horston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:46 pm

I like this idea I think it would be nice to have certain rp forums too like in the animals forum there could be several subforums like canines felines equines etc. I think this would help.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeire » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:35 am

ki-neko animura wrote:I like this idea I think it would be nice to have certain rp forums too like in the animals forum there could be several subforums like canines felines equines etc. I think this would help.

Yes! Perhaps Canines and Felines, Horses, and other. In the human one, they could have Human, Vampire/Werewolf, and other.
I could be wrong, though.
Aeire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby andreeffie » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:51 am

I think there should be a 1x1 RP board also! :D
] ImageWave that Terrible Towel!!
I am a Christian and am not afraid to admit it! I love Jesus!
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 4 gifts.

FACT: People with brown/hazel eyes are the most fun and happy. They kiss the best and love when not wanted; the always end up falling for people they haven't known long. They are the most hyper & crazy people, you can't do better then them. Put this in your signature if you have brown or hazel eyes
andreeffie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:20 am

Wow, I didn't expect this much support for this idea. Thanks guys....and gals.
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me