infinite pet scroll?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

infinite pet scroll?

Postby bivolos » Fri May 24, 2024 3:02 am

hi !! i tried looking around for this but couldnt find anything mentioning it,,
usually people have their pets on paged layout, but ive seen some people who have them on an infinite scroll [the best similarity i can make is like tumblr..] and was wondering how to do that?
ive glanced around in the settings but i just cant find it? is it like, a premium setting or? and can i do it for just specific folders or is it my entire profile? thank u in advance !!!

lisa | he/ey | semi new
feel free to send whatever trades :) i try to keep my wl as updated as possible!
ALWAYS seeking bear n bear inspired pets!

feel free to dm me to discuss if you have any rarer wl items of mine!
ISO: 2020 st patricks rainbow cat!!

bivolos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: infinite pet scroll?

Postby Buck Ruffler » Fri May 24, 2024 3:30 am

Hello, Chicken Smoothie doesn't have a premium service, so dont worry about that :]

When you view a pet group, the default amount of pets it'll show you is 20, but you can change it to show you more by adding, for example, " &pageSize=200 " to the end of the page URL. You could change the number at the end to anything, and if its a number more than your number of pets you can see all of them at once.

For example, my "Cats" group has 603 pets, so if i make the URL " https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=4409831&userid=713608&pageSize=700 ", you can see every cat!

There's also an add-on for Firefox and Chrome that you can use that will automatically change the pet amount for you, along with some other useful things, you can find it on this topic :]
Giant Squids are sweet, and i'm pretty sure that they have the real ultimate power. Cephalopods in general are pretty sweet, too.
Buck Ruffler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: infinite pet scroll?

Postby bivolos » Fri May 24, 2024 4:36 am

does that change it for only me though? i mean i suppose whenever ive seen someone with the infinite scroll its been through a forum link.. ah i suppose that makes sense LOL ty!

lisa | he/ey | semi new
feel free to send whatever trades :) i try to keep my wl as updated as possible!
ALWAYS seeking bear n bear inspired pets!

feel free to dm me to discuss if you have any rarer wl items of mine!
ISO: 2020 st patricks rainbow cat!!

bivolos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me