signature coding help

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

signature coding help

Postby catplushie » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:32 am

i feel like i've seen a thread for this around before, i'm not sure where it went though lol. i don't know anything about coding so i'm not sure if it's even possible, but for my signature, i want to display some of my favorite pets, and ideally i'd like it to show a different pet upon each refresh if that makes sense. like have it rotate which pet is currently in the signature, so first it'll show one of my lions for example, then if you refresh the page it'll show one of my cats, then another pet if you refresh again, and so on. if someone could either show me how to do that, or point me in the direction of a tutorial, that'd be awesome! or just letting me know that's not possible to code here would also be helpful :lol:
they/them - i ♡ cats and hoard pets
refresh to see a different pet!
catplushie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: signature coding help

Postby strawberry_dolly » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:25 am

hi! to get a rotating signature, you can use this site: https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/! you basically just put in multiple urls for images (and if they're of cs pets, you can use the pet image link - the part between the [img] tags underneath the pet), and it provides you with a link, which you can then paste into your signature between the [img] tags. then whenever you refresh it, it will display one of the images you've put into it!
✿sweet lolita✿butterfly wolf enthusiast (32 to go)✿
✿they/them lesbian✿

x
Life really does need things to live
strawberry_dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: signature coding help

Postby catplushie » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:35 am

thank you so much!!

edit: it works! this is so cool, thanks again!
they/them - i ♡ cats and hoard pets
refresh to see a different pet!
catplushie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me