What does the "UR" mean on the cs bday items

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

What does the "UR" mean on the cs bday items

Postby AbyssalRuins » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:46 pm

What does the UR mean for the birthday pancakes and spring cake? Does it mean Ultra rare?
Always looking for sheep~
AbyssalRuins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What does the "UR" mean on the cs bday items

Postby Waytown » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:02 am

UR on CS means Unreleased! Meaning they were items from a previous year that had not been released until now, as a special release. Unreleased items are super rare, sometimes rarer than some of the rarest items in-game, so don't trade them away until you know for sure what they're worth!

Edit: the UR Pancakes Cake seems to be based on the UR Pancakes pet from last December, so the name may simply be referring to the UR Pancakes pet.

This world, it was made for two
It'll never be whole until you open the door

Waytown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What does the "UR" mean on the cs bday items

Postby Celozon » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:28 am

They are based on the two UR pets we got last advent, so I believe its just referring to the fact that its based on UR pets, not that the items themselves are UR; archive/2023/Special%20Releases/

We did get UR items last advent that are also cakes based on UR pets so its a bit understandably confusing, those are the only true 'UR' items that exist though. Whether a pet or item counts as UR is really just dependent on how its released. UR pets and items are released on Dec 18th during the annual re-release, and there is only a very small chance to adopt them, so any normal free item release whether everyone gets the same items isn't going to be considered a true UR.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me