dressing problem?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

dressing problem?

Postby Solarixxx » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:47 pm

ok so i put a bg on my pet but accidentally saved while it was infront of the pet and now when i save it, it doesnt change from the bg covering up the pet? I'm concerned :'') ive tried refreshing, closing out cs, whatever, idk what to do to make it save the actual outfit and not,, just the bg covering my pet LOL
always looking for stuff on my wishlist, feel free to send a trade if u want smth from me for smth i have on my wishlist!
Solarixxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dressing problem?

Postby Celozon » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:07 pm

Pet dressups may appear not to update after changing them, this is normal. It will update on its own after a while, but doing a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) or clearing your browser cache will also fix it. This happens because your browser doesn't realize that the image has changed and is still using the older image instead that it has saved in the cache ^^
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dressing problem?

Postby Solarixxx » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:42 am

Celozon wrote:Pet dressups may appear not to update after changing them, this is normal. It will update on its own after a while, but doing a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) or clearing your browser cache will also fix it. This happens because your browser doesn't realize that the image has changed and is still using the older image instead that it has saved in the cache ^^

ooh ok!!! tysm<3
always looking for stuff on my wishlist, feel free to send a trade if u want smth from me for smth i have on my wishlist!
Solarixxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me