Is there any way to see all of your pets in one folder?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Is there any way to see all of your pets in one folder?

Postby kingzakuro » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:16 am

I have a LOT of pets. What would be ideal is if I could just go through all of them at once to resort them. Is there any 'see all' option that just shows every pet you own, regardless of folder?

It would also be really helpful to sort by rarities and species if that's possible!
kingzakuro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Is there any way to see all of your pets in one folder?

Postby Celozon » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:45 am

There isn't any way to view all of them regardless of group, but you can increase the group sizes to view more on a single page than just 20. You'll still have to view each group individually though unless you want to put all of them into one group. And unfortunately there is no way to sort by rarity or species (though I believe there is a user-made plugin/extension in chrome that can). Normally if I want to sort out a specific rarity I'll increase the group size, then switch the rarity display to text instead of image, then you can use Ctrl+F to search the rarity you are looking for.

To view more pets per page, open any of the groups and go to the second page. In the URL you'll see this at the end;
Code: Select all
&pageStart=20

Change it to this;
Code: Select all
&pageSize=100

Then press Enter and the page should load and now show 100 pets instead of 20. You can increase the number as much as you want so you can view all of the pets on one page if you wanted. Just be aware that some PCs/phones may have a hard time loading a lot of images at once.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me