Help with my Signature

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Help with my Signature

Postby NightmareSystem » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:25 am

Now, I don't know if this is a possible idea or not, but I was browsing Pinterest and found a short little 8secong video I wanted to use as my Signature. Im not good with signature codes so it stumps me easily.
NightmareSystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help with my Signature

Postby Travis » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:28 am

You would have to convert it to a .GIF file first, you can't embed videos into your signature. if you want it with sound, you'd have to just link to it. otherwise, I would look up "download pinterest video" and use one of those websites as instructed to download it as a video. I use ezgif.com to convert videos to gifs and it works pretty well (see: my icon and signature). Save the gif and upload it to a website like Imgur, then use this code in your signature settings.
Code: Select all
[img]link[/img]

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐-๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ x BIO ใ‹ก ART ใ‹ก BWS x ๐…๐‘๐„๐„ ๐๐€๐‹๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐™๐Ž๐๐‡๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ-๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ x Just some silly guy! x โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค x PMs ok for whateva x โ—ฆโ—ฆ ๐˜๐‘ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐Ž๐…๐”๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐’๐Œ๐‘๐“ โ—ฆโ—ฆ

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightmareSystem » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:57 am

Travis wrote:You would have to convert it to a .GIF file first, you can't embed videos into your signature. if you want it with sound, you'd have to just link to it. otherwise, I would look up "download pinterest video" and use one of those websites as instructed to download it as a video. I use ezgif.com to convert videos to gifs and it works pretty well (see: my icon and signature). Save the gif and upload it to a website like Imgur, then use this code in your signature settings.
[img]link[/img]

So I tried that website, but when i go to upload using the url I cant seem to get it to work. The page refreshes but nothing shows up

But now I have my video downloaded on Imgur, I copied the link and went to add it to my Signature but it pops up as a "Image" icon thing when i go to preview it
NightmareSystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travis » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:02 pm

NightmareSystem wrote:
Travis wrote:You would have to convert it to a .GIF file first, you can't embed videos into your signature. if you want it with sound, you'd have to just link to it. otherwise, I would look up "download pinterest video" and use one of those websites as instructed to download it as a video. I use ezgif.com to convert videos to gifs and it works pretty well (see: my icon and signature). Save the gif and upload it to a website like Imgur, then use this code in your signature settings.
[img]link[/img]

So I tried that website, but when i go to upload using the url I cant seem to get it to work. The page refreshes but nothing shows up

But now I have my video downloaded on Imgur, I copied the link and went to add it to my Signature but it pops up as a "Image" icon thing when i go to preview it

You have to download the video to your PC first and upload it to ezgif. You cant embed any videos at all, it has to be a .GIF file

sorry for the late reply ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐-๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ x BIO ใ‹ก ART ใ‹ก BWS x ๐…๐‘๐„๐„ ๐๐€๐‹๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐™๐Ž๐๐‡๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ-๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ x Just some silly guy! x โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค x PMs ok for whateva x โ—ฆโ—ฆ ๐˜๐‘ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐Ž๐…๐”๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐’๐Œ๐‘๐“ โ—ฆโ—ฆ

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightmareSystem » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:48 pm

Travis wrote:
NightmareSystem wrote:
[img]link[/img]

You have to download the video to your PC first and upload it to ezgif. You cant embed any videos at all, it has to be a .GIF file

sorry for the late reply ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Its okay, so I have converted it into a gif, uploaded it to Imgur again, but now how would I add it to my signature?
NightmareSystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travis » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:06 am

Right click the imgur image and open in a new tab - it should show up with an image link that looks something like this

copy that link and put it in the img code, it should work!

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightmareSystem » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:39 am

Travis wrote:Right click the imgur image and open in a new tab - it should show up with an image link that looks something like this

copy that link and put it in the img code, it should work!

OMG Yay!! Thank you so much! I've been trying to self learn for months and I should've just came here!!

Now to try with my avatar lol
NightmareSystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travis » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:48 am

no problem :-J you can do the same thing with your avatar! You just stick the link in there instead, it'll look something like this
There's tons of ways to change your avatar/signature, i always do my own stuff, but people have coding "shops" as well and will take requests for payment of pets and some people even do it for free!
if you want to center the gif in your signature you can also do this
[center][img]link[/img][/center]

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightmareSystem » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:55 am

Travis wrote:no problem :-J you can do the same thing with your avatar! You just stick the link in there instead, it'll look something like this
There's tons of ways to change your avatar/signature, i always do my own stuff, but people have coding "shops" as well and will take requests for payment of pets and some people even do it for free!
if you want to center the gif in your signature you can also do this
[center][img]link[/img][/center]

The video i am trying to use as a gif is a bit more difficult to get downloaded so i decided to go for a shill image instead, but if i try going for a gif I will reach out to you if I have problems
NightmareSystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travis » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:57 am

ezgif is pretty easy to learn ^^ you can crop images into squares, resize images, and even remove frames to make the gif shorter etc. I'm happy to help whenever! i've used the site for years to make gifs lol
+ depending on the website if you really want to, you can PM me and I can try to teach you how to rip the video from it, or you can download a recording program and do it yourself, there's tons of different ways. I know most popular video hosting sites (tiktok, youtube, twitter, instagram, pinterest) have specific websites people have made to easily download videos

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me