Easter Event - Can't Trade

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Easter Event - Can't Trade

Postby achieve1dream » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:17 am

I have enough eggs to trade for a rabbit and it has been more than twenty minutes, but the button is still gray and won't let me trade. Am I doing something wrong?

I joined in late January 2024 and my goal is to get every pet for the year 2024 (besides store pets) to celebrate my first year. To see which pets I still need and to see a list of my current dreamies, visit the link below. The first dreamie I achieved was the Friesian above.

!See my dreamies, horde and 2024 outcomes needed CLICK HERE!
achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Easter Event - Can't Trade

Postby achieve1dream » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:40 am

Update, I was able to trade for a different one, but still can't trade for the third one with the sprinkles even though I have the eggs.

I joined in late January 2024 and my goal is to get every pet for the year 2024 (besides store pets) to celebrate my first year. To see which pets I still need and to see a list of my current dreamies, visit the link below. The first dreamie I achieved was the Friesian above.

achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:56 am

I'm not seeing any event tokens in your items right now, you may have used all of them on the other bunny you traded for. There are 4 different tokens this event and you need to have to correct ones to trade in for the current bunnies, rather than just needing any 3. For the sprinkle bunny you would need 2 striped egg and 1 floral egg. On the trade in page it should say next to the token how many you have, or if you have none.

Taking a look at your pets, it looks like you did trade in for the other two, but if you only had just enough tokens for those two, then you would not have been able to trade in for the sprinkle one anyway, as even with the other two combined, you would only need 1 striped egg, whereas the sprinkle bunny needs 2.

If you are still having trouble with it though, it would be helpful if we could see a screenshot of the page.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:02 am

Disregard.
Last edited by achieve1dream on Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:06 am

Actually I bet I was reading it wrong. I thought it said one of each. You can delete this thread. Thank you for the help!

achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me