is there a way to start anew and still keep my pets?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

is there a way to start anew and still keep my pets?

Postby middle child » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:46 am

x
    Disclaimer! Sorry if this post is a whole hodgepodge. :( I hope bolding my important thoughts and questions would help you focus on the info that matters, lol. The rest are just there for context, if needed!

For years, I've been contemplating on requesting to have this account deleted. On one hand, I have posted way too many controversial/hot + careless takes, and spilled too much personal information in my youth. On the other, it's entertaining to go down memory lane, and poke fun at how I used to talk or what beliefs I used to stand by.

I decided that I'm ready to get rid of these posts once and for all. I don't wanna quit, but with hundreds of posts and many making me uncomfortable now that I'm older and know better, I don't know any other way/s to approach my case.

As for my pets, though, I got attachment issues lmao. They have more meaning to me, as a large bunch were gifts from CS users (no longer active) that made my entire week. They're why I come back after breaks from CS, to feel that same degree of happiness a younger me had felt, and held (still holds!) so close to her heart.

I understand Chicken Smoothie's rules of not having two accounts at the same time, which is why I wanted to ask if there was any way I could transfer my pets to a fresh account? I'm not asking for exceptions to the rule, btw! Maybe there's a different option I'm not seeing, and should consider first.

If there is no other way but to start completely from scratch, however, I'll proceed with giving away my pets, and requesting this account's deletion! Though just an afterthought, after this account gets deleted, would I even be allowed to start from zero with a new account?

Thank you so much!
middle child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: is there a way to start anew and still keep my pets?

Postby Celozon » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:05 am

Unfortunately it is not allowed to transfer pets to a new account, and doing so is likely to be flagged as cheating and get the account banned. That said, there are cases where we can delete old posts, and if the threads are not locked you can also edit any old posts on those threads that you don't particularly like anymore. I would suggest sending in a help ticket to get assistance on this and we can take a look at what you want removed and the best way to go about it.

If you did want to start over completely from scratch, that would be fine. We allow even banned users to return on new accounts, with the exception of users who have been IP banned.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: is there a way to start anew and still keep my pets?

Postby middle child » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:57 am

x
      Thought about it a bit more, and decided to go with the last option of deleting and giving away.

Thank you! I'll send in a help ticket requesting for account deletion once I've given out my pets. :)
middle child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me