Trading question

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Trading question

Postby Angelconservation » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:21 pm

Hi all! I was trying to put together a trade and in the drop down to go to another group I’ve made, it only says no options? I wanted to check out my tradeable group and add some pets from there, but it won’t let me choose that group even though I have trade enabled for that group. I’m a bit confused lol
Wow, hello Cs! I've returned after like 10 years! I look forward to engaging the community again. :)

I also realize that my pet organization is a hot mess. Maybe I'll spend time going through it or maybe I won't :P
Angelconservation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trading question

Postby Lennie » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:33 pm

Are you by chance using an Apple device? ^^
    This appears to be a relatively common problem for Apple devices; one possible work-around is selecting outside of the window (which should make the "no options" prompt disappear) and then reselecting the drop-down menu to select a group. Another option that has been shared is to select a different tab and then return to the original tab you were sending a trade in.
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trading question

Postby Angelconservation » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:44 pm

I am using apple devices lol, ill try those suggestions though!
Wow, hello Cs! I've returned after like 10 years! I look forward to engaging the community again. :)

I also realize that my pet organization is a hot mess. Maybe I'll spend time going through it or maybe I won't :P
Angelconservation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me