hoping to get moderator approval for a gift

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

hoping to get moderator approval for a gift

Postby miskit » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:20 am

my sister and I have been playing CS since 2010 and we used to trade back and forth a lot resulting in her first account being banned. she made a new account shortly after but we never really traded again, the other day she saw some items in the CS store that she wanted to buy for me and she sent me a gift trade, but I'm hesitant to accept because of the past ban on her account and warning on mine. Could a moderator let me know if this is okay to accept? I sent a help ticket but no help came from it, just a copy and pasted message of the trade rules which I am already well acquainted with

link to gift trade

I'd prefer if a mod could just transfer the items to my account instead of accepting just so I don't trigger the system
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hoping to get moderator approval for a gift

Postby Zeena » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:05 am

Hey there,
I've reviewed your recent ticket history and cannot see any tickets from you this year, which most likely means the ticket regarding this was responded to by an admin. If an admin did respond to your ticket and didn't say not to go ahead then its likely that the trade is allowed. If you're still unsure you can ask for clarity on whether or not its okay to accept. Only an admin can give you permission to go ahead with a trade.

Since this is not something any other staff can help you with, I'll go ahead and lock this. You can respond to your previous help ticket if you have any further queries.

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me