Is This Fair

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Is This Fair

Postby CristalStar » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:34 am

trades/viewtrade.php?id=110257006&userid=983838&signature=Yz0UeOZuvxVRMjjJ4FrkHw

please let me know! the omg so rare rat is originally from 2008
CristalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Is This Fair

Postby faygeleh » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:43 am

hi! so first and foremost i wanna recommend that if you ever have questions about whether or not a trade is fair, you should post it on the fair trade thread - that way 1. it gets more attention / a quicker answer, and 2. it wont clutter up the forums as a stand-alone thread.

to answer the question - your rat is special, and its surprisingly valuable! going off of horror's guide, your light pawprint rat is worth about 1 "non" = 10 "MA"s = 100 "old rares" (if you don't know what this means, the guide i linked is very thorough and will explain it). the other person's offer is worth about 20ish "old rares" / 2 MA / 0.2 non (depending on how you value things ; im using "old rares" to mean rares from 2011, using the 2:1 ratio, and considering special demand for the warrior cat and the malk fox) - meaning this is definitely unfair to you!
🐾 ⚧️⚣✑ - HE/HIM - TRADE 🐾
╔═════════════════════╗
BDS, bdnaash, JVFP, Help Palestine,
Ecosia, 4Ocean, Tom's shoes

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
faygeleh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Is This Fair

Postby CristalStar » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:46 am

faygeleh wrote:
    hi! so first and foremost i wanna recommend that if you ever have questions about whether or not a trade is fair, you should post it on the fair trade thread - that way 1. it gets more attention / a quicker answer, and 2. it wont clutter up the forums as a stand-alone thread.

to answer the question - your rat is special, and its surprisingly valuable! going off of horror's guide, your light pawprint rat is worth about 1 "non" = 10 "MA"s = 100 "old rares" (if you don't know what this means, the guide i linked is very thorough and will explain it). the other person's offer is worth about 20ish "old rares" / 2 MA / 0.2 non (depending on how you value things ; im using "old rares" to mean rares from 2011, using the 2:1 ratio, and considering special demand for the warrior cat and the malk fox) - meaning this is definitely unfair to you!

thank you so much!
CristalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me