Help! How do I add multiple pet images to post

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Help! How do I add multiple pet images to post

Postby Dappled_pony » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:12 am

Hi friends! I need some help. How do I put multiple pets in a post / trading rules? I know I can upload 3 images but is there a way to format it correctly to do more without doing it with images? I am sorry if I sound dumb explaining and asking these questions, I'm not a coding person lol!!

Also, how do I find forum codes for pets I don't have to post on said thread/ trade rules? For example, I am looking for Carousel horse store pets, but I do not own the ones I need, how do I put them in a post?

If I need to explain more throughly please let me know and thank you all so much for the help!!
Dappled_pony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help! How do I add multiple pet images to post

Postby Ryn11 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:21 am

So i think i understand what youre asking, but if im way off base let me know...

If you right-click (or hold on mobile) on the image of the pet, it should bring up a box with an option for "copy image link" or "copy image location". Click that, and it'll copy that link to your clipboard.

While in the full editor window of your post, you should see a small grey button at the top of the text window that says "Img". When you click it, it brings up this -> [ img][/img]. Paste the image url between the [ img] and the [/img]. Rinse and repeat for each image you want to add.

(Personally i keep a separate CS window open so i can go back and forth copying new images without having to save my draft a thousand times.)
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me