Trying to Find Pet from Archive

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Trying to Find Pet from Archive

Postby ChocolatePotato » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:32 pm

So my irl dog died recently and I was wondering if there were any pets released that might look like him. He was a black cocker spaniel.
If there are any dogs that fit that description or might look similar, could you tell me the month and year? Also if there is one and anyone is willing to trade for it, I would really really appreciate it. Thank you!
ChocolatePotato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trying to Find Pet from Archive

Postby Elm » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:46 pm

2011 september has floppy eared dogs that look similar to a cocker spaniel! I dont think theres a fully black one though but you might be able to cover the white up with a bunch of all black items? Image

Elm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:19 pm

^ that lineart shown above is probably the one most similar to cocker spaniels that we have, though none on that lineart are all-black. If you are fine with a non-fluffy lineart, we do have a few all-black dogs with floppy ears;

July 2022

August 2021

May 2012
Image Image

There are others that are all-black on the regular dog lineart but they'll just look like regular dogs and not cocker spaniels specifically. (Found all these through this thread, if you want to look for other outcomes that look like actual pets its a good resource, just be warned that its image heavy and may take a while to load)
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocolatePotato » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:20 pm